Buying Top Brands Paid with Crypto

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Currently shopping for luxury goods is getting easier and more comfortable, there are many means of exchange available, both fiat money, emoney, credit cards/debit cards cryptocurrencies etc. Owning goods from well-known brands is a matter of pride for some people, because basically humans like to shop and consume, especially wearing luxury goods. Currently top brands such as Balenciaga, Farfetch, Gucci, Hublot, Ralph Lauren, TAG Heuer. Are you interested in buying top brands using crypto?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
In Croatia you can buy such stuff in crypto but just in few stores. Also those stores are online webshops and don't have store, just warehouse. Prices are little higher than in authorized stores.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes you can do so easily many people use wirex cards or neteller via which you can pay via neteller also paypal also by crypto so this thing is always grossing in business .

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
yes you can do so easily many people use wirex cards or neteller via which you can pay via neteller also paypal also by crypto so this thing is always grossing in business .
Neteller and PayPal policy or Skrill is quite similar means there is a lot of complication to handle payment it is not like cryptocurrency where what is required is crypto wallet and move on.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Though i like using crypto currency but to be honest i prefer paying for my goods and services with cash or from my debit card. But if its me receiving payment, i dont mind using or accepting crypto.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Though i like using crypto currency but to be honest i prefer paying for my goods and services with cash or from my debit card. But if its me receiving payment, i dont mind using or accepting crypto.
There is crypto cards that you could top up in crypto but be sure that your country is yet supported because available for some regions on the world if the merchant site is only accept credit cards and paypal.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure why not. it is good that cryptos are widely accepted now and its great to see luxury brands embracing it . I will definitely want to use my crypto if I have enough to buy brands

Flavoredit

Complete Stranger
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's fascinating to see how the world of luxury goods is embracing digital currencies as a payment option. Not only does it offer a level of privacy and security, but it also aligns with the tech-savvy lifestyle many people lead today.
Whether it's treating yourself to a stylish Balenciaga bag or sporting a TAG Heuer watch, the option to use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum adds an extra layer of excitement to the shopping experience. Plus, it's a great way to diversify how you manage your digital assets.
If you're considering making luxury purchases with crypto, just be sure to choose reputable platforms that accept digital currencies. And, as always, keep your crypto wallet as a service in mind for secure and convenient transactions.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh it is not a bad idea but one needs to be careful when making luxury purchases with crypto, the best bet is just to choose reputable platforms that accept digital currencies

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
Frankly speaking l would like doing my shopping most preferably in person and in store. However l normally pay for the shopping through the available online payment gateways like the PayPal, and online banking for instance.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
I can buy car with crypto in my country. Any car from any brand. Few car dealership offer it and I can pay it with any of the most popular crypto like BTC, BCH, LTC.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$3.030
I am not interested in buying luxury brands and I do not think cryptocurrencies should be used like money, crypto is an asset that will give you rewards in the long run.

Back