Campus life?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will be going to campus very soon and am so excited about it. I know there is still alot of studying and all but I am just excited. The main reason is because I will have some freedom all to myself and I will make new friends and be able to do things I couldn't do when am living with my parentsšŸ˜„šŸ™ƒ. I am just praying my life in campus will be good and exciting as i wxpect it to be.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Campus life is fun. Once you taste the freedom you will never want to live with your parents ever again. Congratulations though. Theresba lot of hard work coming your way. But always make time for yourself. Studying can swallow you and you won't get to enjoy life.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Campus life is fun. Once you taste the freedom you will never want to live with your parents ever again. Congratulations though. Theresba lot of hard work coming your way. But always make time for yourself. Studying can swallow you and you won't get to enjoy life.
I will try my best to balance the time I have, I just want to get to school firstšŸ˜‚

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to balance out everything and should enjoy, I did both when I was in college but some of my friends didn't and they either enjoyed or studied only

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stay excited, life in your campus will be very exciting, just remember one thing, show all the skills you have that are worth people's attention in the very beginning itself, and make a good impression on all then continue this legacy till your final year, you'll receive great respect.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes the first impression should be good and we can learn a lot from campus because there we will meet students from different backgrounds and is a fun place.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The simple truth is that campus life is always fun and it can also be very distracting if you don't focus very well on your studies which was the very reason why you got to the Campus in the first place.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I will be going to campus very soon and am so excited about it. I know there is still alot of studying and all but I am just excited. The main reason is because I will have some freedom all to myself and I will make new friends and be able to do things I couldn't do when am living with my parentsšŸ˜„šŸ™ƒ. I am just praying my life in campus will be good and exciting as i wxpect it to be.
I am sure that you will enjoy your new life. You will be free and independent. Of course, you must be very careful. I wish you all the best.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes the first impression should be good and we can learn a lot from campus because there we will meet students from different backgrounds and is a fun place.

You will definitely meet students that are not serious with what they came to do in the Campus, which is why you have to be very careful with the kind of Friends you make.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to look at the learning aspect and should try to make new friends, learn from them, have fun and should study too as that's why we joined campus at first place

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
We need to look at the learning aspect and should try to make new friends, learn from them, have fun and should study too as that's why we joined campus at first place

I always have the mindset that the reason why you went to the university campus is to go and learn which is why you have to make it your priority no matter the side distractions that you're going to have.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's the most enjoyable period because we have more freedom when we are at campus and last step where we learn and educate ourselves before we start working

Back