Can chatbots really create employees satisfaction?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
While customers satisfaction is extremely important, so is employees satisfaction. I came across a topic that said chatbots could also promote employees satisfaction. In some ways it kind of makes sense. With the help of chatbots, this would give the employees enough time to focus on other areas In the business and could also reduce burnouts in having to work and also deal with every customer complaints.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I do think that some people are into using chatbot. I also had seen a chatbot that can be used by people who are falling into depression. For employees who are not well-skilled in writings and the like, they can use them.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
It can be good as help but I hope chatbot will not replace workers. Any help for workers is good until it helps and it is not just additional paperwork.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
I have encountered many online support platforms where the chat bot system was installed. I must say that it does not resolve technical issues or certain queries generated by the client. They merely direct you to FAQ section of a website.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Chat bots work with algorithms and where a customer complaints is beyond the scope of the algorithm that the chatbot is programmed with, it becomes a waste of time. Companies should employ enough customer care reps to handle complaints.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I have used Chatbots a couple of times. But my problem could not be resolved. I had to request talking to a human customer care staff. To me, Chatbots only help for basic enquiries.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
Yes It can be good as help but It shouldn't be used to replace workers. The thing is that any help for workers is good unless it is not helpful. .

They can never replace any kind of worker and they do not have the ability to resolve technical and complex issues. They are invested recently in order to solve basic issues that might be bothering the customer.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Chatbot is An artificial intelligence machine programmed to perform particular tasks. As a result of this, Chatbot cannot easily provide AL employees satisfaction. It could only helps in those Areas it had been programmed to solved. In order to solve all problems, assistant support must be provided for it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Chat bots could be a relief to staff given that they can provide solutions to support problems accommodated by their algorithms. But issues for support are not static and can be very peculiar, no gainsaying that humans are still the best for customer support.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.040
Chatbot cannot easily provide all employees satisfaction. as it is just a machine programmed to perform particular tasks. it will just do what it was programmed to do that's all

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
While customers satisfaction is extremely important, so is employees satisfaction. I came across a topic that said chatbots could also promote employees satisfaction. In some ways it kind of makes sense. With the help of chatbots, this would give the employees enough time to focus on other areas In the business and could also reduce burnouts in having to work and also deal with every customer complaints.

It is not possible for chatbots to deliver high-quality customer satisfaction whenever they are interacting with customers because they cannot go beyond the coded messages they have been given to respond to.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have encountered many online support platforms where the chat bot system was installed. I must say that it does not resolve technical issues or certain queries generated by the client. They merely direct you to FAQ section of a website.
You are right, it may not help in resolving anything In your situation, but it could help another person if such person didn't go through the FAQ section well or didn't find it necessary to read.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Chatbots are cool because you get some answers fast, but I hope they won't replace real humans. It's way better when you talk with a real person. Chatbots help not only in wesbite but also for people who are lonely and depressed.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Chat bots could only be used solely for customer support during non opening hours. With that being said, chat bots could do the first glance of customers support and a customer sees what he or she wants before forwarding to a human customer rep.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I do not think you can provide customer service entirely through chatbots but you can of course solve more than 70 percent issues customers are facing by using chatbots

Back