Can I give someone money to invest for me?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I usually fail in investing, however, I have friends who always confidently tell me that you should give me your money so that we can invest for you and succeed. They are successful people but I like to be my own boss. However, not everyone can be trusted. what is your opinion? Is it wise to give my money to someone to invest for me?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me I would never do such a thing like giving out my hard earned money to someone else to invest for me. Why don't they teach me how to invest on my account and pay for a fee for their services?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Unfortunately you didn't explain after you entrusted your money to someone, how did he manage your money, was there transparency, whether to trade forex, stocks or crypto, or only invested in long-term securities, but whatever their reasons I would never leave money for others to invest.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you feel your friend can be trusted, Then there is no harm in giving it a trial. But for me, I don't think I can give anyone money to invest for me. I would rather invest the money by myself and understand how it works. I like to get things done myself.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I invest in mutual funds. I use a reputable investment company to buy mutual funds for me. It is a trustworthy firm which has established many years ago. I want to make use of their expertise to make money for me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
You can entrust your capital for an investment to a friend but there must be a memorandum of agreement and state there that once he fails the investment he must return the capital.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I would never do such a thing like giving out my hard earned money to someone else to invest for me. Why don't they teach me how to invest on my account and pay for a fee for their services?
Fair enough. yeah if they are really want to help us why don't teach me and tell me what to do instead of blaming me after failure. I think such people like to show off their strength

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that few investors actually make money. Some of your friends that may seem successful are that way because they have stable jobs that allow them to occasionally put more money into their investments

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
You can do it but i think it is not the wisest thing to do, it is better to learn for yourself, because nobody is going to take more care about your money than yourself, sometimes you will fail and sometimes you will suceed.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
It will remain risky to give money to someone else to invest and to earn money for me, it could be done only in very close relative but overall it remain very risky. Rather it will better to learn how to invest.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Giving your money to someone else to invest for you is very risky. You never know the mistake that they may make that could lead to you losing all you hard earned money. It is better to gain the knowledge and learn to invest yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Giving your money to someone else to invest for you is very risky. You never know the mistake that they may make that could lead to you losing all you hard earned money. It is better to gain the knowledge and learn to invest yourself.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Post automatically merged:

I totally agree with your opinion, we better learn on our own, how to invest, first we have to choose an investment instrument that suits our profile, if there are difficulties ask in the forum, and of course many members will answer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have seen cases where people give their money to others to help them invest and they pay them certain percentage from the returns, but then again it mainly depends on if you can trust these persons. There have also been cases where people have been scammed as well.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
There is something called mutual where you give money to the experts to make investments on your behalf. You can also use the help of stock broker to make better investment decision.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
if the friend can be trusted, Then there is no harm in giving it a trial. for me, I don't think It a bad idea i can give my money to a trusted and knowledgeable friend invest for me.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally i don't trust any one on a money beside my families, i am saying that because we can't trust someone with our money and giving them to invest for us is not a good thing, i they want us to earn money they can tell us where to invest.

Back