Can money be made from upwork?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Upwork being one of the best freelance site is a platform where money could be made online. It is an alternative to renowned fiverr. People who who are skillful in vocations are called sellers and those who need services are called buyers. Upwork provides opportunity for both sellers and buyers to meet and engaged each others. Upwork serves as third party between the two parties in order to ensure the authenticity of the deals.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I have however not in a position to earn from the Upwork freelancing sites due to the lack of the capabilities and expertise needed by the buyers over there to sell them whatever the might need..

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The legitimacy of upwork is not in doubt. It has been in existence for a very long time. Its former name is Odesk and it has been paying freelancers since then.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Upwork being one of the best freelance site is a platform where money could be made online. It is an alternative to renowned fiverr. People who who are skillful in vocations are called sellers and those who need services are called buyers. Upwork provides opportunity for both sellers and buyers to meet and engaged each others. Upwork serves as third party between the two parties in order to ensure the authenticity of the deals.
I have an account on this but never tried to find a job here. I do not know why I can not push myself working or even searching the right jobs for me. Who knows? I might try to recheck it soon.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I heard of Upwork I heard it's similar to Fiverr one of the most popular freelance platforms since I only use fiver mostly I don't know much about fiver but yes many peaple do make gold money on there

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard of Upwork I heard it's similar to Fiverr one of the most popular freelance platforms since I only use fiver mostly I don't know much about fiver but yes many peaple do make gold money on there
Yeah, they are certainly the most two popular freelancing platforms. The level of competition on those platforms is high but if you are patient and consistent you can maximize profit.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am a freelancer working on translation. I had been a member of Odesk, but I seldom got any jobs from the platform. Currently, I mostly rely on referrals and word of mouth to find new clients.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, you can make money as a freelancer with Upwork by offering your skills and services to clients looking for freelancers. However, you must build a strong profile, bid on projects that match your skill set, and deliver quality work to build a reputation and attract repeat business. , and other factors such as billing rates.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Upwork is one of the biggest freelance website in the world today where so many international companies seek for freelancers services of experts in different fields and you can actually make thousands of Dollars from the website.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As popular as up work is, making money on it is more complex than donkey passing through the eyes of a needle. If you are new freelancer and you want to be making money as soonest as possible, then learn skills that are not popular but demanded. That is gig that do not have much seller. Don't do gigs like writing, translation, video creation, graphics designing, ads promotion on social media etc.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yes money can be made from upwork, tho personally i have not been able to at the moment, but money can be made. I have come across people who are making money from Upwork.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I agree with you that money is made in the Upwork freelancing site. But before that one must have a good working experience profile that can attract the users to get job offers for them to work.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Upwork could make your visibility locked privacy and even if you request from them hardly they may enable the function back to your account add to W BEN 8 tax form and use of Payoneer virtual or plastic card (virtual if not regulated on your country).

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a freelancer working on translation. I had been a member of Odesk, but I seldom got any jobs from the platform. Currently, I mostly rely on and word of mouth to find new clients.
The truth is that the level of competition that the platform is very high. I think you can also try to venture into multiple freelance platforms simultaneously to have more chances.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that the level of competition that the platform is very high. I think you can also try to venture into multiple freelance platforms simultaneously to have more chances.
All freelance sites are same in practice. The same way you are treated in the popular ones like upwork and Fiverr is the same way you would be treated there. The worst about these fiverr alternative sites is that, when it comes into freelance work, buyers majorly patronize upwork and fiverr.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I can say that money is there in the Upwork freelancing site. Therefore not everyone can just earn money at the platform. A person is needed to have what it takes for one to be legible

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I can say that money is there in the Upwork freelancing site. Therefore not everyone can just earn money at the platform. A person is needed to have what it takes for one to be legible
Yes, not all would be able to make money on upwork even if you have what it takes to make money there. The competition is so high. Unless you have gigs which are not common and there are fewer sellers of such gigs on the platform.
Apart from this you must equally have positive rate from your previous buyers. If you are a new seller, you will have to keep waiting until you would get a buyer.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
The truth is that all these freelancing platforms are already saturated and one cannot make much money from them any longer. You would have to be patient and even offer free services to gain notice there.

Back