Can one earn big with faucets?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow you are a veteran user there, and never win a high prize? This leaves you thinking. perhaps your provably fair HI-LO system is not so fair, this is not just luck...
Yeah that's right. No, I never won a lot of money and their games are not fair for sure. Of course, I gave it up many times and did not continue, but after a few months I started again, but it never happened that I won a large amount of money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Faucet sites do not allow you to earn large amounts of crypto, unless you participate in staking or earn from interest on the amount of crypto you deposit. Even though you claim on faucet sites all day but your results will be very small,

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucet sites do not allow you to earn large amounts of crypto, unless you participate in staking or earn from interest on the amount of crypto you deposit. Even though you claim on faucet sites all day but your results will be very small,
yes right As their name suggests, you cannot earn much. Participating in their bets usually makes you lose the small amount that you got. I think there are much better ways to make money online

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Talking about earning crypto currencies, a friend of mine told me that one earns through faucet and I want to know how big can I want making use of faucets as I have not even tried any faucet yet. From what the friend told me it seems that it will take longer for one to get to the minimum points required to withdraw.
I don't think it is even possible to make $1 per day from faucets. You can't earn much from them

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
The only faucet that you could earn from ads is Youtube channel monetization where you get paid from the ads displayed on Youtube website, claim faucet doesn't worth it.
At first around early 2012 the faucet site was only to introduce cryptocurrency and use Blockchain wallets and Coinbase wallets only for Bitcoin because other cryptos had not been launched, with lucrative rewards, no captchas and short links, but currently the faucet site is used for take profit from webmasters, with a very small reward.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, it always seems like a waste of time. Before you would accumulate it for it to be something reasonable, it would take a very long time. It is not my thing though..

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
At first around early 2012 the faucet site was only to introduce cryptocurrency and use Blockchain wallets and Coinbase wallets only for Bitcoin because other cryptos had not been launched, with lucrative rewards, no captchas and short links, but currently the faucet site is used for take profit from webmasters, with a very small reward.
Unfortunately, Coinbase is no longer available for my country I have moved to Exodus wallet since receiving feature from their support has been removed from my country. It is faster in term of transactions and also supports TRX in addition.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forget earning big, we cannot even earn 5 cents a day working on faucets so we shouldn't have any such over the moon expectations from the faucet because it won't happen even if you are working on multiple faucets

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
Forget earning big, we cannot even earn 5 cents a day working on faucets so we shouldn't have any such over the moon expectations from the faucet because it won't happen even if you are working on multiple faucets
The only way to earn big from faucets is to complete micro jobs or survey section and this is not available for everyone means not everyone is able to complete such purchase.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The only way to earn big from faucets is to complete micro jobs or survey section and this is not available for everyone means not everyone is able to complete such purchase.
That's correct but it's not possible at least for me to complete those micro jobs and surveys as I have never been able to earn from these things and just earning from faucet on a faucet website.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, most of the faucet users are from countries that do not have a good economy, and unfortunately surveys are not available for them. That's why I don't think it's a good way to earn money

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
Yes, most of the faucet users are from countries that do not have a good economy, and unfortunately surveys are not available for them. That's why I don't think it's a good way to earn money
Yes, that is true, unfortunately surveys are only available for tier 1 countries, and it is what generates the most money, so for many it cannot be fruitful at all.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never comes across anyone who says they earn well from faucets. Most of them say that the earnings are so low. Personally, I prefer to spend my time and effort in forums than in faucets.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I know there are users that are doing well and they are following a good strategy but I cannot replicate their success so I am not going for new websites now
The only way I think one can earn big with faucets is when you invest. Also, if you do not invest, you can just work on a lot of faucets so that you can make more money

Back