Can rewards really create loyalty in customers?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
Most companies and business organizations tend to give out gifts on a regular basis to their customers, they believe this would help to generate a stable traffic and as well create some level of loyalty amongst the customers. While this helps to some extent i do not believe its that easy to get customer loyalty. customers would easily shift to the next person once there is an issue or once they find a better option.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
I think customers will still be loyal despite not having any rewards from a particular company. Since some of them prefer to have their needs and be satisfied for having them.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Most companies and business organizations tend to give out gifts on a regular basis to their customers, they believe this would help to generate a stable traffic and as well create some level of loyalty amongst the customers. While this helps to some extent i do not believe its that easy to get customer loyalty. customers would easily shift to the next person once there is an issue or once they find a better option.
Actually rewards doesn't really make customer stay , it only make them more focused on the reward part and leaving the important thing to do , rewarding customers also make competitors reward their customers too thereby leading to who gives the most gift.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Giving rewards has been implemented since there was no internet, mainly done by grocery stores and sales agents, to their customers, in general they give rewards at the end of the year, in the form of goods, sometimes they give discounts at certain times.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i believe giving out rewards isn't necessarily met to make the customer loyal rather it's a thank you gesture for patronizing your business where they had the option of 1001 other businesses, even the bible says that all good deeds will be rewarded. but i do believe this gesture will always be in their memory no matter how the relationship between them and the company turns out.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reward can create loyalty in customers and that's why each and every business owner should try as much as possible to give rewards to their customer's almost all the time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think if the rewards are attractive, they can help to create customer loyalty. There is a chain store here which offers cash vouchers to customers when their purchase is up to a certain amount. When you buy $8, you can a $3 voucher. This program is very popular and they have many loyal customers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
It does to a large extent but all the same some customers will still be loyal despite not having any rewards from a particular company. All they need is satisfaction

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Rewards boost motivation level, and worker starts working with more loyality. I was also a good worker and I was also feeling very motivated when I was getting rewards in my performance.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't believe any organization should base it's customers loyalty on rewards. It is not enough to make a customer loyal. It should rather be based on quality of products and service delivery.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Giving your customers rewards and discounts is something that will always make them have high respect and loyalty for your business so it is working very well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That would be very possible customers to retain. They most likely appreciate a business owner who rewards them something. They feel proud and big. That's one factor for customer retention. It bears good effect to business.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nobody would want to reject whatever that is good or where he or she is been treated nicely, once you reward your customers automatically you have won their hearts and gotten their loyalty, it as simple as that.

Back