Can someone earn a living through PTP platforms?/

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from Nigeria and with the kind of jobs that are on offer in my country, it is even better to combine up to five PTP platforms and work on. It would pay you more. Is it possible to earn from combining numerousbPTP platforms?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
I am from Nigeria and with the kind of jobs that are on offer in my country, it is even better to combine up to five PTP platforms and work on. It would pay you more. Is it possible to earn from combining numerousbPTP platforms?

I cannot say if that's possible in other countries but here it is not possible because to be active on 4-5 sites you need to have lots of leisure time which I dont think people have when they have a regular fulltime offline job.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you can make good money with paid to post websites but you need to work more than 10 hours a day.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes, it is possible to earn a living through paid to post forums. However, it is not possible if you also need to pay house rents and bills.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
I don't think so @lens then someone may be able to earn that is sufficient for their survival. One must try other things like affiliate marketing and blogging if one wants to earn a good amount of money online.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Even though you can join many PTP platforms, your performance will not be optimal, and you will become less concentrated, because in a hurry the content will be bad and will be removed by the moderators, so I think it will be very difficult if you have to make a living from the PTP platform.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
That's true @Suba. It happened to me here on this site. I tried to post fast and in the process, I made some mistakes and many of my posts and earnings were removed from here.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as I would like to be able to earn a living through pay-to-post forums, at the moment I don't see that being feasible and that is why I also offer my own services to also make up most of the money I earn per week and month. Ideally, I would like to be earning $40 a day if possible throughout everything I do to earn money and at the moment, paying to post forums alone would not allow me to hit that per day.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.080
As much as I would like to be able to earn a living through pay-to-post forums, at the moment I don't see that being feasible and that is why I also offer my own services to also make up most of the money I earn per week and month. Ideally, I would like to be earning $40 a day if possible throughout everything I do to earn money and at the moment, paying to post forums alone would not allow me to hit that per day.
If you are earning that much amount per day I really appreciate you. We also need help in this concern so kindly guide us how can we earn even quarter of that amount per day, because in ptp if we combine many sites then hardly we earn 4$ a day.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
I may be wrong but I have doubts working on several PTP platforms to earn a living. I think you need to post continuously for ten or more hours and the amount you make will not be enough to buy all your daily necessities. Also, you'll be burnt out working for long hours.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
I agree and think that it's not worth working on the PTP sites if you are dependent solely on the earnings online. People who work full-time on sites know it so they do something else and take PTO sites as a side hustle.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think it depends on how much you earn on the site and on your geographical region, it may be that in some places you can afford to live, where I live definitely not.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
@riberet19 that's not true because the people in tier 1 countries earn good from survey sites and other where they are paid better than people of other countries but then they have to pay extra for the basic things they require in life.

I don't know if there are people who survive fully on PTP sites they must be having some other means of earnings too.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
@riberet19 that's not true because the people in tier 1 countries earn good from survey sites and other where they are paid better than people of other countries but then they have to pay extra for the basic things they require in life.

I don't know if there are people who survive fully on PTP sites they must be having some other means of earnings too.
Think that the best paid surveys, at least where I live, give you $0.70 to $1.25 or so, and to give you an example, a kilo of chicken fillet here costs $8, so imagine, even if more money is earned here, it will commensurate with the standard of living.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
That's what I also want to say. People complain that they are not paid well but they forget that cost of living in tier 1 countries is much higher than the people of other countries.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Not possible for me but it depends if you are satisfied with a low amount. There are users that are fine with $100 per months earning and for that they join different forums to earn.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
They need to join various forums to earn that much amount of money. Also, there is a limit to earning from the forum sites, you cannot earn say $150 or more from PTP sites you need to do something else to do what I think.

Back