Can someone lose in real estate?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People always say real estate is all gain and gain. They say real estate hold its value over time compared to other investments.

Real estate experts, Can real estate depreciate in value?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
There's no guarantee that the value of real estates will increase forever. There is an adjustment period when people can no longer afford to buy and government may intervene because housing is a basic need. Also, when the economy is bad, real estates market is affected too.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
People always say real estate is all gain and gain. They say real estate hold its value over time compared to other investments.

Naturally it should appreciate but if it left unattended to it will depreciate. A dilapidated home will sold as a less value

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah I agree that in real estate we might lose or gain depending on the economic situation that we are experiencing that is why we can never guarantee what will happen next,

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
real estate is one of investment, and talking about investment either we win or lose, so its possible to lose in real estate, just find the trusted ones if we want to invest our money, the location always important, though

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Yes, you can lose interest in any kind of investment that you are involved with when you are not making profit from it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, location is so important. In my country, properties near the sea are very expensive.
I cannot even imagine renting a house in a location that is not good or a location that does not suit me. I don't like local places
Post automatically merged:

Yes, location is so important. In my country, properties near the sea are very expensive.
I cannot even imagine renting a house in a location that is not good or a location that does not suit me. I don't like local places

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Post automatically merged:

Same here. Location is everything to me. Of course, if a property is in a good location then the price increases a lot.

Back