AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
There is no business that does not have a two sides of business duality of lose and gain. Real estate can turn negative if the economy is in spiral fall. Secondly, it can equally be affected by government policies and natural disasters. There is no business or investment that does not have potential of growth and depreciation.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, location is so important. In my country, properties near the sea are very expensive.
Yes, its true, but for some reason now, in my place now, properties near the sea still expensive but now the mountain area or far from the sea is really high expensive because of save tsunami zone, our city have earthquacke a lot for the past years and theres a tsunami warning if a big earthquacke happens

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, its true, but for some reason now, in my place now, properties near the sea still expensive but now the mountain area or far from the sea is really high expensive because of save tsunami zone, our city is have earthquacke a lot for the past years and theres a tsunami warning if a big earthquacke happens
Oh, I understand. I didn't know. Yes, tsunami is a big danger, so it is safer to have a property in the mountains.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
Why not? You are apartment owner. You rent your apartment but you don't control good residents in it. They can make big damage. If you don't have everything covered with contract, they can go out without paying damage. If damage is bigger than you earned from rent, you losing money. If you want get back apartment in previous state, you must invest in renovation.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is easy for someone to lose in a real estate business. It is one of the most secure businesses around. Like someone said,.only a natural disater can make you lose in real estate.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i agree with you @IB D real estate is really secure business, as long as we buy it in the right location, like i said earlier, properties in my city is really expensive in the mountains than in the beach area, but the price is really expensive too, people nowdays really understand the early warning system when something bad happens in my city, its not like in 2004 when Tsunami hits Aceh, Indonesia after big earthquake, that day we dont know anything about tsunami, after that our local government put early warning system on the beach, so people will know how to safe themselves

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i agree with you @IB D real estate is really secure business, as long as we buy it in the right location, like i said earlier, properties in my city is really expensive in the mountains than in the beach area, but the price is really expensive too, people nowdays really understand the early warning system when something bad happens in my city, its not like in 2004 when Tsunami hits Aceh, Indonesia after big earthquake, that day we dont know anything about tsunami, after that our local government put early warning system on the beach, so people will know how to safe themselves
It is true thar earthquakes and tsunamis plus all other natural disasters are the risk factors associated with real estate. With that in mind, one can always check the vulnerability of a location to these disasters.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
and after that (FYI our city is one of place who always get the earthquake, i used to experience it) the mountains area is really expensive now compare to the beach area (still beach area still very expensive for me) LOL @IB D

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I cannot even imagine renting a house in a location that is not good or a location that does not suit me. I don't like local places
Post automatically merged:

I cannot even imagine renting a house in a location that is not good or a location that does not suit me. I don't like local places
I believe that security and the availability of social amenities is what matters whenever you're trying to rent a new property.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, thats right @LoukiaCharilaou thats why in my city mountains area is really expensive now or we can find properties at the save zone of tsunami in lower price than mountains but still very expensive, though
I understand the danger of tsunamis. Tsunami is a nightmare. In my country, properties in the mountains are cheap but properties by the sea are too expensive.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Yes it is possible to also loose in real estate. Lets say for example the property it self does not loose its value within the years, it is very possible for the location it self to loose value. It could be the roads leading to the property or people not having interest to stay there, this would make renting or selling your property a little difficult and some would even price it below the original value.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think we have ever experienced Tsunami in my country. Well, I heard that it is a very bad experience
Yes, it is very bad experience, even the tsunami was not in my city but we felt the eartquake, after watching the effect of tsunami from TV, how bad the situasion was, after that everytime we got a big earthquake, we always prepare for the worst, people will see the sea, and after that many people move into the mountains part of my city and its make properties in mountains is expensive now

Back