Can starting school only for the elderly be lucrative?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.911
Raw Dex
$0.002
What do you think about starting school for the elderly that want to still learn how to read and write especially for those that still desires to learn even at old age. Will it worth establishing such schools?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.948
This time, there are none so far in my place opening a school for the elderly because there are volunteer here teachers from different colleges and universities offering free service to tutor the elderly who can't read and write. It is also a mandate in a school to do humanitarian services and the certificates they received would earn credits for salary increases.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$2.305
In my country Philippines, there are some elders went back to school and finish their schooling. There is no age limit for having education.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.911
Raw Dex
$0.002
In my country Philippines, there are some elders went back to school and finish their schooling. There is no age limit for having education.
Yeah even here in my country. I was just wondering how lucrative it will be opening a school to cater for them alone

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its a good idea because here in my country there are a few elderly schools around , more older people are now having the strong urge to learn how to read and write which has made it a good one to earn decent amount provided you are the patient type.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.911
Raw Dex
$0.002
Yeah a lot of them find staying at just place very boring and wouldn't mind engaging in self growth even in old age by enrolling in school.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.948
That's a good one @Starmix if teachers in your country decided to teach the elderly for free. We don't have such in my country here though
Why don't you have volunteers there. Usually teachers do this. It's part of schools vision, mission, and goals. In fact, teachers also volunteer to give free dental to the house of hope foundation for people who lost their good thinking suffering insanity because of an extreme problems. They look helpless and pitiful, they turned insane but treatment is undergoing for them.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.911
Raw Dex
$0.002
Why don't you have volunteers there. Usually teachers do this. It's part of schools vision, mission, and goals. In fact, teachers also volunteer to give free dental to the house of hope foundation for people who lost their good thinking suffering insanity because of an extreme problems. They look helpless and pitiful, they turned insane but treatment is undergoing for them.
These are good stuff that should be adopted and executed by our government but no they are just corrupt and siphoning money for their own good.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.948
These are good stuff that should be adopted and executed by our government but no they are just corrupt and siphoning money for their own good.
What a selfish government. It should be pro people not for their own pocket. How could a city or place prosper if corruption is rampant. The youths are the hope, they should strive hard to change the image of the society. We feel hopeless if that's the case.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.911
Raw Dex
$0.002
What a selfish government. It should be pro people not for their own pocket. How could a city or place prosper if corruption is rampant. The youths are the hope, they should strive hard to change the image of the society. We feel hopeless if that's the case.
Yeah I'm hoping that history doesn't repeat itself as we are having our general elections again next year I hope we would be able to elect only conscience having people to lead us right.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.948
Yeah I'm hoping that history doesn't repeat itself as we are having our general elections again next year I hope we would be able to elect only conscience having people to lead us right.
Hoping the voters won't convert their vote to a self centered politician whose aim in winning is to corrupt people's money. I'm hoping your next president will be committed to help improve your country's economy and eliminate corruption. Those corrupt and drug Lords must be punished by law.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you think about starting school for the elderly that want to still learn how to read and write especially for those that still desires to learn even at old age. Will it worth establishing such schools?
Oh this would absolutely be lucrative. The senior citizens have disposable income and have the time. So it’s a perfect combination for them to both these two aspects into play and attend school.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It is a great business idea. The most important thing to watch out for is how large your audience is and if they are willing to pay for it. I think it's best as something you do part-time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.603
I think it depends on the location because such a business will not be very lucrative in my own location

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.948
Old people this time no longer aspire to learn for them it's too late. But if there are volunteers around, they practically get influenced and somehow feel the need to at least know how to read and write, the basics of education. In my place, there is no school for the elderly, but there are volunteers to assist those elderly wanting to learn the basics.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.948
Those elderly who cannot read and write are poor and it is assured they cannot pay tuition. But in my country, there were 2 who graduated high school at age 65 and graduated Bachelor of Laws at age 85. e took the bar exam, passed it but passed away the next year, and in his tomb inscribed Attorney Inching. He died happily for he was able to prove to himself he can make and age is just a figure

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.911
Raw Dex
$0.002
They are still the elderly that will still want to start school even as they are old. So if one can start a school for them it will be great

Back