Can Tron reach $1 this year?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
Is one of the promising cryptocurrency and it will probably surge in the future.
I also believed that it will be useful in the near future. Although it will not be popular to some old folks out there. They tend to be conservative when it comes to receiving money online.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I've been investing in Tron (TRX) since it was first launched, I use many wallets to separate the too large number of Tron starting from web wallets, mobile apps etc., but instead of losing, the price of Tron often drops. The current price of Tron is $0.078 and it's not going to happen that Tron hits $1 especially for this year.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I've been investing in Tron (TRX) since it was first launched, I use many wallets to separate the too large number of Tron starting from web wallets, mobile apps etc., but instead of losing, the price of Tron often drops. The current price of Tron is $0.078 and it's not going to happen that Tron hits $1 especially for this year.
Yes, I was also one of those who saw Tron at a very low price, although I did not invest in it until 2020 approximately, on the other hand I do not think it will reach $ 1 in this cycle and probably not in the next but that it will be within many years.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I don't want to make analysis/predictions about Tron or TRX, all my statements are mere estimates, without a definite analytical basis. but my feeling is also that Tron will be very difficult to reach $ 1.

Back