Can we become affiliate marketers if we don't have many followers on social media?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've tried to become an affiliate marketer but I don't have many followers on social media, so the results are not optimal. I see a lot of people showing off the results of very good affiliate marketers, they are able to score tens or even hundreds of millions in turnover. I'm just wondering, if we don't have many followers on social media, how can we become successful affiliate marketers and be able to sell lots of products?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you designed a website and get traffic on it then simply you can start affiliate marketing, all you need to have traffic on your website then just you need to place products links in your website.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you designed a website and get traffic on it then simply you can start affiliate marketing, all you need to have traffic on your website then just you need to place products links in your website.
Oh I see, that means before we become affiliate marketers we have to have a good website. For now I also do not have a website. LOL. But thanks for sharing, Maybe someday I will try it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes you can , you can still become an affiliate. I'm sn affiliate when i started i didn't have large following . So you need to start judt register on the platform first

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you can , you can still become an affiliate. I'm sn affiliate when i started i didn't have large following . So you need to start judt register on the platform first
If you don't have many followers, how do you promote your affiliate marketer's product link? I've tried it and I posted a link on the WhatsApp story, but it's less effective because my friendlis database is small.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
I've tried to become an affiliate marketer but I don't have many followers on social media, so the results are not optimal. I see a lot of people showing off the results of very good affiliate marketers, they are able to score tens or even hundreds of millions in turnover. I'm just wondering, if we don't have many followers on social media, how can we become successful affiliate marketers and be able to sell lots of products?
Yes you can because you need to start from somewhere and your followers will begin to grow with time

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
I am not an affiliate marketer but I understand that if we place links to a product under a blog written related to that product, may be able to get something. I am still reading things about it as I plan to start it in the future.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
of course you can become an affiliate marketer even if you do not have a follower on social media. You can use your blog to promote and you can also run paid ads.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson I dont a blog and also I have a few followers on social media, can you suggest how to start affiliate marketing? It
Focus on a particular niche. Focusing on the niche is important because you'll be able to attract people who will be interested in whatever you be promoting. You also need to offer valuable contents before you start promoting affiliate products.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
It is better to create an artistic strategy to lure people to like your videos or You Tubes. There are many followers that do not follow who they follow. You might have been unfollowed by them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe if you create interesting contents your followers will be very much engaged. So you must be very creative if you want to retain your followers and possibly make money with them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.105
Affiliate marketing is a very difficult online earning venture across the web. Subsequently you can't make it in affiliate marketing without having a great fan base on the social media sites. I t requires higher number of subscribers and followers for you to kick start it.

Back