Can we earn at least 2$ a day on mylot?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
The model of money making here is stressful. you have to depend on others to earn which I don't fancy
I don't find it stressful. It is infact one site that according to me is the least stressful one and a place where I like to chat and relax. And the pennies follow that. Who doesn't love to earn interacting with a set of people who are your virtual online friends?
You don't earn from your activities directly. But indirectly it is your efforts that pay. If you are active and interactive there with others, you will earn.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
But there's no reward for other responses on threads here so it is solely your efforts.
You get view from author and in 90% cases like and this is how you earn to. Also being interactive you followers base which come back at your topics to and you will earn money. On Mylot you must be loyal to people you will have success.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
The simple strategy to get earnings on Mylot is to understand well that it works on give and take model. You scratch my back and I will scratch yours.... that's the working model. So, the more you read, like and respond to other's, they will do that back to you. Also, you get reactions for your actions and that's the reactions that translate into your earnings.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
You can't earn that much on most forums because it won't be profitable for them if people are demanding for a lot of money. They also need to have a balance between revenue and expenses.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
You can't earn that much on most forums because it won't be profitable for them if people are demanding for a lot of money. They also need to have a balance between revenue and expenses.
That's very true. That's why forums and sites keep it in a way that there is a limitation on the daily earnings. They need to share the revenues with the users and still have some profit to keep themselves in business. They put all the thinking in the earning algorithm.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I must say that I have not hit a dollar or two on this site. But I am sure it is possible because there is no limitation to do so there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
From what i have seen on mylot and with how the system works, it is very possible to achieve this and probably more. The most important thing is how much traffic you are able to pull with your articles or writeups.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Some users complain about low earnings so how can you make $2 a day lol that will be next to impossible
It's really tough but not actually impossible. Many active users who are only on myLot claim to have made that.. Yes, they are always there except for taking few breaks and they do get a lot of responses. As long as they are enjoying it, myLot never exhausts. Many of the active users there are retired and have luxury of time to spend on the site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Many users there are earning in double digits. Some active members who get a huge response to their posts mention that they earn around 40 dollars in a good month. That means that they must be making more than one dollar in a day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have seen users posting that they were able to make this much in a day on a few days but I don't think you can make that daily
I believe the same thing too. I know the site because I have an account there but I am not active. Well, it is very difficult to make USD 2 in a day. It may take you some days. :)

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, earning at least $2 on Mylot is achievable. To do so, you must participate in debates, leave comments, and answer to others' remarks. You must also be active and adhere to Mylot's policies. You will also need to be patient since earning that much money may take some time.
Are we going to be paid for each comments we make on the debate or how will our earnings increase?
When I was there I see that interaction needs to be made on our post for us to earn

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
When I was active on mylot, I used to work for 2 hours every day but still I did not make $2 per day. I really doubt that you can make that amount on mylot

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Last two days, I spent a bit longer time on myLot. I was there on and off the whole day. I kept coming here and also doing other work..I made around 75 cents there. If we make more posts, our earnings are better. I am more into responding on almost all sites.

Back