Can we Legally Buy Youtube Subscribers?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
This is biggest problem and almost everytime youtuber get caught. Of course Google don't check you at start than at end when you should get payout. Google algorithm are so advanced and it is almost imposible not get caught.
But we still see you tubers post tasks to get more views, likes and comments

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
But we still see you tubers post tasks to get more views, likes and comments
It is not same when you get good comment from real account and you do this for few times. When you buy most views and likes then is a problem. Youtube allow things which will increase traffic and popularity of channel.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I know I normally wouldn't do so, but if I needed extra comments or views on a video, I would probably reward people if they did so.
This is a better method than actually going to buy, and looking at it from another angle I won't even call it illegal, cause you are simply using your forum to draw more traffic.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When you are uploading to YouTube and want to reach partner on the platform, buying subscribers is one of the worst things that you could do.

You want to be building up subscribers who enjoy your content and who will interact with your content so that you continue to grow and will be able to earn money from their videos once they can monetize.

If you buy subscribers, the majority of them will end up being accounts that are not active and the only thing it will help is your subscriber account and not your watch hours or even helping your videos with comments, shares and likes to reach a bigger audience.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
There is no way of knowing if the subscriber base of a YouTube channel are bought or not. Those transaction happen outside youtube. Maybe on WhatsApp or telegram. It is not illegal from my point of view.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's clearly stated by most social media platforms that it's illegal to buy followers or subscribers. However, people still buy subscribers and they're many websites selling them publicly. I don't just know if Youtube has time to be tracking the source of subscribers.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I know it's not legal but some users are still buying it and doing everything to start earning soon
Yes many people do that and it's just very wrong they won't make any good money and for me I would feel sorry for myself that I need to buy subscribers I don't know why people do that

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, you should not buy a lot. Some people buy a lot of subscribers in one day which is not a good idea. You have to gradually buy them and add them to the channel

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I'm not sure if it is legitimate to buy YouTube subscribers. But I think it may not be the right thing to do. One should focus on creating appealing content to attract viewers and subscribers.

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though I don't have any YouTube channel I am running at the moment, but I have come across some adverts online where they claim to sell real YouTube subscribers to youtubers. I can't tell how true this is because I have not tried it before. But I can only advise that one should be careful with business like this especially if it is possible for the sellers to remove the provided subscribers at their own end any time as this can make one lost his or her hard earned money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still believe that it is not advisable to buy subscribers because they are not interested in your content and they would definitely leave..
It is true that most likely these accounts do not do much activity on YouTube and naturally they do not visit your videos, but if you want to make money from YouTube, you must have subscribers.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is better to go through legal procedures and progress step by step if we do not want to take any risks. If you have good content, people will easily be attracted to our channel

Back