Can We Send Biznotes To Quality Contributors?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
There was a time when I heard that Bizdustry was paying again but I checked and I realized that they will credit you Biznotes when you make a comment. I think it is good but how do we get money from that?

Do you think it is possible to send to a quality contributor on the platform and the person will send us USD?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's a very good question and yes it would be great to know about it but I do not think they will allow that and this will mean everyone can earn from it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
That's a very good question and yes it would be great to know about it but I do not think they will allow that and this will mean everyone can earn from it
I tried to do this but the person I texted told me that he will ask the owner of the platform if he can buy from anyone who is not a valuable contributor so I'm waiting for him

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
There was a time when I heard that Bizdustry was paying again but I checked and I realized that they will credit you Biznotes when you make a comment. I think it is good but how do we get money from that?

Do you think it is possible to send to a quality contributor on the platform and the person will send us USD?
The platform has stopped the reward program and it will be practically impossible to donate biznote to anyone on that platform because the donation button has been disengaged.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
The platform has stopped the reward program and it will be practically impossible to donate biznote to anyone on that platform because the donation button has been disengaged.
There was a time when someone said that the donation is already working again and I tried it back then and it work so the valuable contributor I will send it to should be able to convert it to USD

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
There was a time when someone said that the donation is already working again and I tried it back then and it work so the valuable contributor I will send it to should be able to convert it to USD
Yes am working in that plartform as well but one funny thing which I notice there is that some of those so call valued contributor are scared and afraid to receive donation,right now I have about 11,0000Biznote and the donation button was enable again I have sent two valued contributor a message to help me accept donation and withdraw when he is doing that but all of them refuse to accept it,they are afraid so that the admin will not collect them back the rank so disapointed

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Yes am working in that plartform as well but one funny thing which I notice there is that some of those so call valued contributor are scared and afraid to receive donation,right now I have about 11,0000Biznote and the donation button was enable again I have sent two valued contributor a message to help me accept donation and withdraw when he is doing that but all of them refuse to accept it,they are afraid so that the admin will not collect them back the rank so disapointed
I guess that is the problem that people like us will ne facing at the moment. I actually cannot wait for the owner of the website to begin yo allow us to get paid on that website again
It is a good one

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I tried to do this but the person I texted told me that he will ask the owner of the platform if he can buy from anyone who is not a valuable contributor so I'm waiting for him
I do not think it is possible and admin will not allow this as this will mean everyone who is interested can earn from the website which is not how they like to go forward.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
I do not think it is possible and admin will not allow this as this will mean everyone who is interested can earn from the website which is not how they like to go forward.
I still do not understand this because it was categorically stated by the admin that he has stopped the reward program and I don't think you can make a post on the platform and receive credit .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I agree with you but some people do have their doubts and they feel this way can be explored to post and earn so its fine as we all got the required information

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
I agree with you but some people do have their doubts and they feel this way can be explored to post and earn so its fine as we all got the required information
Were you able to get hold of the current information and situation of the platform I would like to know what is really happening so that I can also participate if possible in the earnings..

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I don't know why you say these things when it is well written in the forum rules that Biznotes have no real monetary value, they are only used to buy things within the forum, do not say things that are not real because you can confuse others.

No one is afraid to exchange anything, because you can't exchange Biznotes for real money.

On the other hand, most of you that want to make money on the platform, first of all you are not participating, so you will never know if you can become valuable contributors.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you can't do that bizustry did that to avoid spammy and AI generated content on the forum you can't donate anything to other users because it would make a way for you to get paid

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Were you able to get hold of the current information and situation of the platform I would like to know what is really happening so that I can also participate if possible in the earnings..
I am sure this is not possible and it makes sense too and as per my observations biz is looking for limited number of posters that can post quaity content and do not like to have a full fledge forum on which they need to pay multipleusers

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
I am sure this is not possible and it makes sense too and as per my observations biz is looking for limited number of posters that can post quaity content and do not like to have a full fledge forum on which they need to pay multipleusers
I think that is exactly what the owner of the forum is trying to achieve and he has limited the reward program to limited set of people and I wish those that are on the platform earning right now the best of luck.

Back