Can we truly make money without spending money?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
There is this popular saying " you need to spend money to make money"
Which means if you really want to make money, you need to spend. There are persons who believe it is possible to make money without spending a dim, especially if its working online. But truth be told even if you work on forums where you do not have to pay before joining or working as a freelancer, you would still need money to buy data. What's your take on this.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't think so. For an offline job, you don't have to spend money. You work and for it, you are paid, from where came the money in between here? Yes for many things like rental income and share marketing, money is required to have earnings.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Yup, I agree. In order to earn online we need to spend on internet to earn money. However, like me, I have an unlimited internet connection for my work. I don't need to spend additional for forums and other online stuff. What I earn from online, will be added to other expenses.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Which means if you really want to make money, you need to spend. There are persons who believe it is possible to make money without spending a dim, especially if its working online. But truth be told even if you work on forums where you do not have to pay before joining or working as a freelancer, you would still need money to buy data. What's your take on this.
Sometimes it seems in reality we can't just make money without spending a little. You are talking about only data how about the device you would be using. Without that you can't even work online.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
Yes, you may need to spend money to make money. As an online freelancer, I must pay monthly for our internet connection. Because without it, I won’t be able to function effectively.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yup, I agree. In order to earn online we need to spend on the internet to earn money. However, like me, I have an unlimited internet connection for my work. I don't need to spend additional for forums and other online stuff. What I earn online, will be added to other expenses.

I also have unlimited data so I don't consider it an expenditure on work as I use the internet for other things like watching movies, news etc. And I believe we dont require money to earn from work but for gambling, share purchasing which may require money to earn money.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
There are alot of things to factor in for one to validate that point.The thing is that you can not scale up if you do not spend or increase a budget.That is just a SIMPLE theory we should nomalize to.To grow a business then you need more resources.Offcourse resources can be used for spending amd investing and that is why we mostly consider working on forums and free sites and still earn as spending noithing because instead of going online to watch yuotube videos and facebooks videos and surfing,we opt to go on paid to post forums and earn for our data.

but that is not what will gaurantee success as a PTP worker.To make moeny then you have to be serious about your work.Invest in yourself and value,invest in your business and lastly with the competition around you just cannot afford to grow a chain of reliable clientelle with a marketing and advertisng budget.So to start seeing onsistent income then you just have to SPEND FOR INVESTMENTS.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yup, I agree. In order to earn online we need to spend on internet to earn money. However, like me, I have an unlimited internet connection for my work. I don't need to spend additional for forums and other online stuff. What I earn from online, will be added to other expenses.
There is always involvement of money when we work for money like fare if sell insurances or appliances in the offline work. Online, we do not need direct cash but in the end, we have to pay electric and internet bills.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
There is always involvement of money when we work for money like fare if sell insurances or appliances in the offline work. Online, we do not need direct cash but in the end, we have to pay electric and internet bills.
Yeah even though signing up online is fre to esrn but indirectly we still expense money so we must pay.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Sometimes it seems in reality we can't just make money without spending a little. You are talking about only data how about the device you would be using. Without that you can't even work online.
That's so true, even the devices used you need money to buy them and also maintain them.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well except for paying for wifi and data subscription there are times where phone get faulty and will need repairs and other times we spend money to maintain these devices, and it will need to be charged an how do we get electricity we need to pay for it so it indirectly bills we still pay to earn

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't think it is possible. Even if you want to make money online, you need money to buy data. Nothing is free in life. You need money to get money

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't think it is possible. Even if you want to make money online, you need money to buy data. Nothing is free in life. You need money to get money

I feel data is not considered an expenditure for online work. I used to have wifi at home even when I didn't know about the sites. So apart from the money, you spent on the data, what money you spent to earn from the sites?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I feel data is not considered an expenditure for online work. I used to have wifi at home even when I didn't know about the sites. So apart from the money, you spent on the data, what money you spent to earn from the sites?
I think it is because we are in different countries. Here, we buy data and it is not monthly. We buy it whenever it finishes and it is very expensive

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
In my opinion, I did not spend anything when it comes to having some old stuff and sell them online. I earn money because some of them are from my friends.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have invested some money in shares and will go into trading shares from now. I know there is lots of scope in it. People make lots of money by trading shares. I need to explore which shares I need to buy at the moment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my opinion, I did not spend anything when it comes to having some old stuff and sell them online. I earn money because some of them are from my friends.
This is true and I know that if we think deeply, there will be other ways that we can make money without spending another money

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We can make money online without spending a dime. And one way to do that is by posting on forum to get paid. And also we can work on micro task website

Back