Can we truly make money without spending money?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
We can make money online without spending a dime. And one way to do that is by posting on forum to get paid. And also we can work on micro task website

I think you can earn better if you invest money, without investing it's hard to earn a good amount of money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make money without spending money. If you don't count data or efforts as expenses, you can make some money online but it's limited. If you want to make more, you make more expenses.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
You can make money without spending money. If you don't count data or efforts as expenses, you can make some money online but it's limited. If you want to make more, you make more expenses.

That's right if you want to earn well then you need to invest somewhere to gain more earnings. Without investment, it is not easy to earn. PTP and PTC sites are the source of earnings but one cannot have them as the only source of earnings for survival.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
To make money online, of course we have to spend money, especially to buy devices, either laptops or smartphones, pay for electricity, pay for internet subscriptions, etc. But of course the amount of money you spend each month must be less than your income, so you can make a profit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
We need money but in a gradual way of sending like for example for electricity usage, internet usage, and food or snack for we feel hungry when doing tasks or activities online.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right if you want to earn well then you need to invest somewhere to gain more earnings. Without investment, it is not easy to earn. PTP and PTC sites are the source of earnings but one cannot have them as the only source of earnings for survival.
Yes you're correct. The goal is to get better and not remain where we are. I think we can save money from these paid to post forum earnings and channel to another reputable venture.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes you're correct. The goal is to get better and not remain where we are. I think we can save money from these paid to post forum earnings and channel them to another reputable venture.

Do you think we can save enough money through these ptp sites? I hardly make $1 a day through them. I cannot think of saving from it.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is this popular saying " you need to spend money to make money"
Which means if you really want to make money, you need to spend. There are persons who believe it is possible to make money without spending a dim, especially if its working online. But truth be told even if you work on forums where you do not have to pay before joining or working as a freelancer, you would still need money to buy data. What's your take on this.
I think you need to spend money in order to make money because you need to pay for education and then work.

chunchun

Complete Stranger
Nov 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to earn money online freely without any investment, you can take my own experience for reference because I also earn money online for five years online without Paying anything. My experience and sites I tried before are under my signature link

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is not possible to make money without investing money. Even the one we are doing online, you still need to buy data. Three must be some sort of investment.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Theoretically, I just use my time and skill to make money because I do translation work. Of course, I need a laptop to work. But then I use the laptop for other purposes too.

Back