Can You Create Successfull Business Partnerships And Networking Online?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There are times that you just come across quality people,i mean you have not met the people physically but based on their profile and writing you tend to want to align with them because they claim to posses certain attributes which you get to be convinced with the way they are sharing their ideas.Do you think you should connect with them and create successful business partnership with them.

How long until you are sure that you can build the trust and start sharing some of the confidential information that is in your business plans and even get to share some money with them in certain circumstances?

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
For me, I may not trust them right away because of their profiling. We can do a solo business without a partner. All we have to do is sufficient capital and the right planning

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are times that you just come across quality people,i mean you have not met the people physically but based on their profile and writing you tend to want to align with them because they claim to posses certain attributes which you get to be convinced with the way they are sharing their ideas.Do you think you should connect with them and create successful business partnership with them.

How long until you are sure that you can build the trust and start sharing some of the confidential information that is in your business plans and even get to share some money with them in certain circumstances?
If I were to share my personal opinion I suggest taking your time. Trust isnt built overnight and its important to gauge their consistency over time. As for sharing sensitive information and money I think it is wise to proceed cautiously.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That is very valuable information and we are all learning on how to build trust and engage in quality networking.I have ;picked some points that i will implement as an individual.What about the others what has been your experience and strategy to build trust and credible business partnerships?

In some instances it is very important to work with others but it is important that you get to align with the same ideologies.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I think i trust easily, i have gathered partners online from different country and have worked on a networking company and it was quite successful, it wasn't easy but it was worth it. i also got an accountability partner from the online space till today i haven't seen her physically.
it works differently for everybody.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wow that is amazing to have such calibre to be able to detect that you see potential in that connection,mostly it is not all that easy to be able to determine that.The thing is that most people are not intentional about wanting to see a tangible change in their lives.That is why others are even able to scam other members.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.678
It depends on you though and it is very possible to grow your network from people you meet online. I have had the chance of meeting so many quality persons online .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733

It is very possible and I am a witness. The only thing is that most people jam people who should not be trusted online but once you jam the good ones that should be trusted, you can run a business with them online.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you can do this when you understand that a person is trustable it takes time definitely and you always need to keep building relations for your business no business can grow without having a good team we can focus on websites like twitter for this strategy .

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That is why having a connection from a place like a forum is ideal,you get to see how they are interacting with other members until they capture your attention by their prowess or excellent qualities.You can take things slowly for six months and start building from there until you get to a place where it is easy top rule out certain factors.But to build trust online is a process.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you are right all good things take time in hurry you can easily mess up things so you always need to be patient and enjoy the process of learning along with making sure that you are indeed benefitting as well from it

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
A lot of people want things to be executed really fast,they want conections and trust build at a super sonic speed and that in itself is not how things are done.You are going to need a lot more for you to build some solid foundation that is credible.Above all be and act professional.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.443
Sure, why not you can connect with them and create successful business partnership with them.you just have to go for those that can be helpful to you and start networking to aid your business

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.365
People can be trusted, especially if I've known them for a long time. However, trusting people these days is difficult. There are many scammers out there. I can talk to some, but won't do business with them.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can actually get quality people to partner in business with online. But you have to be very careful when getting to do business with people online. I have done several businesses online.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
I have not created any partnership business online, my online businesses are basically sole ownership businesses, however, I have networked with the professionals in the industry to learn and build my businesses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.678
I have actually met some reasonable persons online I believe it would be awesome to do business with online or eve. Go into partnership with, but I am not ready for that yet.

Back