Can you flip $50 to $100 in crypto trading?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a day a friend of mine flipped his crypto funds from $50 - $120 within the space of five days and it was really a very nice as it was really not an easy thing to accumulate such an amount in just five days with that amount start fund in your wallet but he made it possible and I was in awe of it all.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I don't think anyone can guarantee that he will always win from every trade even though he is a professional, even a trading bot that guarantees he will always win is fake.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think anyone can guarantee that he will always win from every trade even though he is a professional, even a trading bot that guarantees he will always win is fake.
sure no one can guarantee a win in every three that they make but at least there is a little assurance and what you get to gain and you can also manage your loss in every trade that you make to the minimum bear.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Nothing is certain with trading cryptocurrency. it is about winning and losing sometimes so no one can guarantee that he will always win from every trade. Nothing is certain with it

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nothing is certain with trading cryptocurrency. it is about winning and losing sometimes so no one can guarantee that he will always win from every trade. Nothing is certain with it
There are some people who are very certain of making a a set amount of money in a day when they trade crypto currency and this are the people who make the calls on coins or threads.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
There are some people who are very certain of making a a set amount of money in a day when they trade crypto currency and this are the people who make the calls on coins or threads.
Do they already have a Certified Cryptocurrency Trader? A trader who is very certain or overly confident can always make money when he trades crypto, it will actually harm him or often become a barrier for him to achieve trading success.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do they already have a Certified Cryptocurrency Trader? A trader who is very certain or overly confident can always make money when he trades crypto, it will actually harm him or often become a barrier for him to achieve trading success.
Yes of course there is certainly a certified trader that helps them with the calling of trades and they make a lot of money from it even though there are few losses which would be made but not the one you can not take.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There was a day a friend of mine flipped his crypto funds from $50 - $120 within the space of five days and it was really a very nice as it was really not an easy thing to accumulate such an amount in just five days with that amount start fund in your wallet but he made it possible and I was in awe of it all.
That means the person really knows how to read very and the person was also able to read the chart because that is what crypto trading entails. I would love to know that person. Can you help?

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a really nice one. Well personally, i do not know if i can flip 50 dollars to a 100 dollars in crypto trading because i am currently not trading crypto.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That's a really nice one. Well personally, i do not know if i can flip 50 dollars to a 100 dollars in crypto trading because i am currently not trading crypto.
It is better not to do it since you do not always do it before. Trading cryptocurrency is vety risky and anyone can lose money at anytime so just stay away from it

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Blessed19, I find your comment very interesting. Some clarification would thereby be in order.
What do you mean by the idea that 'the people who earn a defined sum of money per day in crypto trading are the ones who make the calls on coins?
Is it the case that these individuals benefit from possessing insider information?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks for sharing this,i am actually looking into forex trading as part of my earning portfolio and i am stuck on analysis and how to make a trade.hopefully i get it done soonest and see how viable this can be for me.I like it that the most views that have been shared here that it is not all that easy to make money with forex trading unless you have acquired the technical skills but even though there is still a potential loss that one can encounter.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Blessed19, I find your comment very interesting. Some clarification would thereby be in order.
What do you mean by the idea that 'the people who earn a defined sum of money per day in crypto trading are the ones who make the calls on coins?
Is it the case that these individuals benefit from possessing insider information?
They see the movement of he trend and watch closely to the liquidity ad market cap of the coins which thy make calls on before they get to make such calls for their followers to also benefit from the bull run of such coin.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If truly he was able to achieve that in a space of five days, that means he is extremely good at what he does, because I know it's not a child's play to do such crypto magic!

Back