Can You Make Betting Your Main Source Of Income?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
don't think so luck plays quite a big role and you will never have stable income it's better to earn from other ways there are much beter ways to earn money
I would not even advice anyone to go into betting at all, not to mention making it a major source of income. You would end up with more debts than profits with betting.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's not always just luck, maybe you judge by people who publish their bets in open sources and call themselves experts, but in fact there are professional betters who place large amounts of money and can earn steadily, for example, my father's friend, he devoted a lot of time only to football, and as far as I know, now he lives only on betting profits

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Cannot think that even in my sleep because it's not a reliable way to earn
You must be right so I think only unwise people do this I can't take betting as my source of income what if you bet with your last pocket money and loss? So it's really disappointing I even prefer Ponzi scheme to betting

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.961
Relying solely on betting as a source of income can be risky and unpredictable. Instead of relying on betting, it might be more beneficial to explore other avenues for generating income.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I never did this because I know I may lose all my money, this practice make someone beggar, on the other hand in investment there much chance remain as you may get profit or lose some money but some money only for time being.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
You can start betting for free on freebitco. Collect 5 satoshi or few more with just few claims and place bets. So you don't invest but you can earn more. They only allow bets on entire game winner, loser or draw. No corners, btts, gg or similar options.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.961
I never did this because I know I may lose all my money, this practice make someone beggar, on the other hand in investment there much chance remain as you may get profit or lose some money but some money only for time being.

Engaging in such practices can indeed lead to financial ruin, potentially reducing someone to a state of begging. However, when it comes to investments, the situation differs slightly. Investments do carry a certain level of risk as well, but they also offer the possibility of generating profits.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
You will eventually become broke if you don't control and discipline yourself. Betting is gambling with no surety of winning but mostly losing. It's better to stay away from betting to avoid getting broke.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.961
Betting can also lead to an addiction, as people can become hooked on the adrenaline rush that comes with the possibility of winning big. This addiction can be difficult to overcome.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Did anybody try sell betting tips? Maybe you can predict better without stress and investing your money. Just start blog where you will post predictions with buy me a coffee button.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The question is just a direct red flag for me which the answer is directly no because betting does not in anyway guarantee income and you are even tend to lose

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.961
Betting is definitely not a reliable source of income, and it often leads to losses rather than gains. Relying on it as a means of generating income can be quite risky and harmful to one's financial stability.

Back