Can you make money by selling themes?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was reading about ways to earn money today and I came across an interesting method. I found out that you can make money by selling themes and in the site that I read, the income is very high and it can even be a full time job. What is your experience? How much did you earn monthly through theme sales?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I doubt if you can make money from themes directly. There are a lot of free and quality themes online unlike before. The easy way to make money with them is embedding ad links on the free theme, so when they are used, the ads will be shown and you make money from it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
For every business you go into there is always market and a target audience for it. If you can find the right market for this, you would be surprised as to how much you can earn from it.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.010
Selling WordPress themes might bring in a sizable profit. They can be sold on a variety of marketplaces, including WP ThemeForest. Be aware that due to the intense competition, selling WordPress themes can be quite challenging. For this reason, know about your market and develop WordPress themes that stand out from the competition.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Selling themes such as WordPress themes and even Xenforo themes for example are great ways to be able to make a profitable income. Many people are crying out for unique themes for their sites and if you have the skills to complete and achieve what they are looking for, it would be an amazing source of income.

Back