Can you marry a woman who doesn’t have a job?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Normally, a man is supposed to take responsibility of every finance of the family. At the same time, the economy is not smiling so a woman needs to support.

Now, imagine you are very rich and you have enough money, will you marry a woman who does not have a job?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
A person who doesn't have a job doesn't have anything on business getting married. They should focus on getting a life. I can't marry a woman without a job no matter how much I have.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A person who doesn't have a job doesn't have anything on business getting married. They should focus on getting a life. I can't marry a woman without a job no matter how much I have.
I love your point but there are still some men who always want their wives to stay at home and take care of the children

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Love knows no bounds, what matters is love. If the man is rich or has a job that's fine. My brother is a seaman but his wife is a plain housewife and that makes no difference.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.600
If a man is traditional in mind, it is fine to marry a jobless woman. Although it depends if he really loves the woman, then it is not the hindrance.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't think it should be a consideration factor whether you marry a woman. What matters most is if you love each other. Here in my city, some men prefer his wife to work while others may prefer his partner to stay home and take care of the children.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
It is not a big deal to marry a woman who is not having a day job because the thing of maintaining the home is a full time job as well. But I need to know that she is independent and self sustaining. meaning from our savings she needs to have her money as well to plan and execute somethings on her own. So as long as she is okay not to have a job then it is fine.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That’s just the basic thing. Do you know that there are some women who cannot spend a dime on themselves because they are not working so they always depend on their man
It is not a big deal to marry a woman who is not having a day job because the think of maintaining the home is a full time job as well. But I need to know that she is independent and self sustaining. meaning from our savings she needs to have her money as well to plan and execute somethings on her own. So as long as she is okay not to have a job then it is fine.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Why not? I am not searching for financier, I am searching for partner. Of course I would like she is working but if there is no chance or jobs are bad, for peach in home, better not go work.

tomsom651

Complete Stranger
Jun 2, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Getting married to a woman who is not working is very much possible, in the beginning of creation God created a man first and placed him in the garden of Eden, then afterwards he so to ot that it was not good for MN to be alone and made him a woman to be a help mate not a provider. So the responsibility of provision is on a man not that a woman cannot help , she can if she has the capacity to help but that shouldn't be the basis of getting married, a man can marry whoever he loves regardless of job or no job.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.100
If I were a wealthy man, I would not have any reservations about marrying a woman who does not have a job, as long as she possesses qualities such as kindness, faithfulness, responsibility, and reverence for God. However, if I were to encounter a woman without a job with an unpleasant personality, I would not consider her a potential partner.

Unyime

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
Yes of course they are some women who are households wives they stay home doing all the housework while their husband work there are also culture who doesn't permit their women to work only the husband so I don't see any bad thing in marrying a woman who does not work.

Back