Can you recommend any affiliate program?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are so many affiliate programs that is available in various industries and niches. The affiliate program involves partnership with companies and individuals and it's where affiliate will earn substantial amount of commission for promoting the company's product or services and it's also a way to drive sales through the affiliate links that was generated for you. Before you can jump on affiliate program, it is necessary to start researching companies in your niche and you can start to visit the website in order to see if they offer affiliate program.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
I think so far, Amazon has one of the best affiliate programs out there. There was a time I tried jumia affiliate program though but could not really make much out of it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.775
Instead of using affiliate network like Amazon, I suggest you try niche based affiliate programs. For instance, try promoting hosting companies, trading and investment platforms, or even promote affiliate programs SaaS businesses

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
For me the affiliate marketing is a very amazing venture to me and many people around the web. However getting one that operate in simpler terms without owning websites and that one which pays for sign ups without action is very difficult.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$1.053
For me l have heard, and read so many affliate programs online with which they can offer onliners with the right affiliate gigs out there. The Amazon mturk and sfi.com can follow on the same category.

Back