Can you share your online earning experience?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
My experience is that no money making is easy whether online or offline. it's the same. You need t6i work hard
Indeed when it comes to making money be it offline or online none of it is easy. This is why most people have given up working online cause they felt it was easy only for them to be hit with reality.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Indeed when it comes to making money be it offline or online none of it is easy. This is why most people have given up working online cause they felt it was easy only for them to be hit with reality.

Both offline and online earnings are difficult. You have to work hard in both. The only drawback in online earnings is you have to identify the scammers because there are lots of scammers on the internet.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Both offline and online earnings are difficult. You have to work hard in both. The only drawback in online earnings is you have to identify the scammers because there are lots of scammers on the internet.
Though there are also scammers offline, but they are more rampant online, so one has to be extremely careful when dealing with anyone.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes that's cause there are physical evidence so it is a lot easier, anyways let's just be careful when doing business so we don't fall into their hands.

I don't have an online business but on the forum sites and I always try to be careful while joining these sites.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Everyone is facing the heat, I used to make $50 odd dollars every month and for the past year could not even make $5 every month
I don't understand you are you talking about rif this is good news but generally we all m know that time is hard and all the forum we had now have reduced their rates so it's very hard to make decent amount here

Back