Can you still give a traitor a second chance?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
For me no way, I will forgive him but never will Iike the person again. A traitor is like a like a killer. Those traitors deserve no second chance. They will be tasteless to my life. What about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having never been in a romantic relationship in my life (I'm telling you honestly, at my age of 48, never had a girlfriend/woman!) this would be a hard question for me to answer. But in my logic of acting, comparable to any other event associated with another person, I always give a second chance.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Having never been in a romantic relationship in my life (I'm telling you honestly, at my age of 48, never had a girlfriend/woman!) this would be a hard question for me to answer. But in my logic of acting, comparable to any other event associated with another person, I always give a second chance.
It is so good of you giving a traitor a second chance.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
For me no way, I will forgive him but never will Iike the person again. A traitor is like a like a killer. Those traitors deserve no second chance. They will be tasteless to my life. What about you?
Same, I will forgive the person but will never trust him again. I will not question him being sorry.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Why!? Do you want to be a catholic priest or monk? Romantic relationships helps life and makes a man complete in proper sense of it. You know man can not leave by bread alone, ........ The world of christ is too mystical and full of wisdom

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why!? Do you want to be a catholic priest or monk? Romantic relationships helps life and makes a man complete in proper sense of it. You know man can not leave by bread alone, ........ The world of christ is too mystical and full of wisdom
Well, it would take a long time to explain my whole situation. For now, I can limit myself to explaining to you that, not being a homosexual anyway, I could define myself as asexual.

Back