Can you still give a traitor a second chance?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What kind of disability do you have?
I have been diagnosed as 75% mentally disabled due to various problems, some of less relevance, but other instead more serious such as anthropophobia. This indeed as you know, in the society we live in today, this is very disadvantageous.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I have been diagnosed as 75% mentally disabled due to various problems, some of less relevance, but other instead more serious such as anthropophobia. This indeed as you know, in the society we live in today, this is very disadvantageous.
What is anthropobia? Do not be affected by problems.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Hehehe i have read through here and it is like a song because you keep repeating the same things.Firstly we should decode the word traitor and for lack of a better definition it means a person who intentionally caused you pain or discomfort or embarrassment.This means the person wanted you to be in a situation and they were fully aware of that.

I do not think such a person has good intentions for you hence should be avoided at all cost regardless the definition of your relationship or link with them.Mostly a traitor is one who is very close to you and knows a little bit more information about you. This is why it is very important to establish common ground and interests and continue to emphasize on qualityness of anything.People can make mistakes but a track record of the genuiness will help you determine the classifcation you can give such type of a person and help gauge their actions.As Les Brown puts it,practice OQP if you want to be successful in life in all spheres.ONLY QUALITY PEOPLE.

Back