AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can send text messages for a long period of time, it doesn't bother me at all. I honestly prefer texting over calling.
Texting is great for introverts like me to be open like an extrovert, I mean my god mode turns on when I'm texting but it doesn't stay for long coz then I get bored.

I don't mind the text as long as it's something meaningful we are chatting about.
I can't be on any calls for more than 2 minutes.
Exactly that's the point, it needs to be meaningful in my case the opposite ones have nothing meaningful.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Texting is great for introverts like me to be open like an extrovert, I mean my god mode turns on when I'm texting but it doesn't stay for long coz then I get bored.

Exactly that's the point, it needs to be meaningful in my case the opposite ones have nothing meaningful.
I don't think anyone gets into useless chat or texting.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can text the whole day.. I prefare texting than phonecalls. I can watch my phone ring and then text you immediatly to alert you that I saw your missd Call we an chat.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I can but I prefer talking with someone face to face. You can easily know their true emotions compared to texts, plus you can lack something to talk about over a text.

D

Destiinyy

Yh
Post automatically merged:

But also no

It tends to get boring

emllouu

Complete Stranger
Jul 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We do that all day long and it's so easy for me. Calling? Naah, not for me, I will pass.
yeah same

Depends who its with
exactly

I think it depends who i am talking to

I can send text messages for a long period of time, it doesn't bother me at all. I honestly prefer texting over calling.
yeah

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I can text the whole day.. I prefare texting than phonecalls. I can watch my phone ring and then text you immediatly to alert you that I saw your missd Call we an chat.

Whenever I'm on call for too long, it always hurts my ear which is why I prefer texting because I am more used to it and my hand doesn't pain me quickly.

Back