Cant access Beermoneyforum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.818
Has anyone here tried beermoneyforum this morning? I tried to access the site this morning and i discovered i was not able to. I thought it was probably my network so i left it to try again later.
Some minutes ago i gave it a try but it was still the same result. I thinking it might an issue on their sever or they are probably under maintenance.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Nah, it might be another forum site to end its term in the PTP world. What do you think is the implication of that? Let us wait for others to share their experience. It will be worrisome of it shuts down.

Last edited:

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Just tried myself and I am getting the same issue as you. It seems to be down. Let's hope it's just a small issue with the servers they are hosted on and not that they may be the next to go in terms of pay-to-post forums.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.741
Raw Dex
$0.202
You have to wait and see thst it is an issue from. the site. Whate the message you are getting or the site is totally blank . I'm not on the site though

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.530
The 500 error HTTP response that occurred on BMF is due to for example an error in the backend of upgrade or deprecated js files or these problems that could occur or mixed content HTTP and HTTPS or expired certificate.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
Good that the site is back to functioning. It seems like it was a temporary issue and it has been fixed. I have not been to the site today. Was planning to go there late in the evening before bedtime.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Hoping that site remains good for there are so many ptp sites closed. Better concentrate on HubPages. I might reapply in HubPages. Up work keeps in messaging me to get back to them.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Has anyone here tried beermoneyforum this morning? I tried to access the site this morning and i discovered i was not able to. I thought it was probably my network so i left it to try again later.
Some minutes ago i gave it a try but it was still the same result. I thinking it might an issue on their sever or they are probably under maintenance.
Probably it could be a little glitch on their end, so I'm sure it would definitely be restored back to normalcy, it is a very big and reputable platform, so I don't think they can close operations just like that, so the best thing is to keep checking regularly.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.363
Websites can’t be accessed at times. When I had a website, it happened a couple of times. It is normal, I guess, so do not worry. I usually visit Beer Money Forum in the afternoon and I just made a few replies to some threads a while ago.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
I went to the site after a long break. I couldn't log in for a while though I entered the correct mail id and password. But I was denied the access. After few attempts, I could log in. Not sure what could be the issue. It happened for the first time with me.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.530
I went to the site after a long break. I couldn't log in for a while though I entered the correct mail id and password. But I was denied the access. After few attempts, I could log in. Not sure what could be the issue. It happened for the first time with me.
Session issue this is possible or for example some ajax and jquery errors in console or error in sql error, you may not understand this if not in web development domain so I give you big lines

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
Session issue this is possible or for example some ajax and jquery errors in console or error in sql error, you may not understand this if not in web development domain so I give you big lines
I did not understand any of them. And that's okay. I am very bad with technical things and whenever I land into any technical issues, I would go to my husband or my elder daughter. They are helpful with these stuffs. Anyways I am happy that it worked.

Sawe

Complete Stranger
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
Glad that the forum is back online, BMF is one of the longest serving Paid to post forums. It has never had any issues with Payment of users or technical glitches that last too long. I guess the admin is doing a good job running the forum.

Back