car washing business.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can washing business is one of profitable business in my country and the government motivates those who are running car washing business, the government gives them a place for building the business and it lowers the payment for water expense.
when we think about starting car washing we need to consider some things like having a good locations so that customers feel safe to come to our place and easily access, and also need to have some latest equipment's to wash cars and motor vehicles, and also need to consider the challenges we will face from similar business owners so we have to set a plan to over come those competitions and also we don't have to forget about customer satisfaction and being loyal so that customer will come again and again to us.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if this would work as well in your country or not, but some of the successful car wash places around here have things for people to do while waiting on their cars. Some places sell snacks or have free (small) bags of popcorn, and a few have small gift shops where people browse and buy things.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if this would work as well in your country or not, but some of the successful car wash places around here have things for people to do while waiting on their cars. Some places sell snacks or have free (small) bags of popcorn, and a few have small gift shops where people browse and buy things.
Yeah in my country also they sell coffee which is the most drinkable thing in my country and some car wash have some small café for customers in order to enjoy while their car is being washed, it is good option to have some additional money. if the car was is not that big and can't afford to open those things they rent the place for other who can open coffee house and other things.

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even having a vending machine in a waiting area will bring in some additional income. A lot of times customers will impulse buy things to entertain themselves. Having things for the car available to purchase near the register, like USB charging cables or car air fresheners, will also tempt customers.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.273
Cars left in the open become dirty quickly and since most car owners are wealthy they can afford to pay more for cleaning the car thoroughly. So if there is less competition, car cleaning/washing can be lucrative.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even having a vending machine in a waiting area will bring in some additional income. A lot of times customers will impulse buy things to entertain themselves. Having things for the car available to purchase near the register, like USB charging cables or car air fresheners, will also tempt customers.
True, having some additional things for customers to purchase will increase our income source, having car accessories, oils changing service and also other maintenance service is also ways of increasing our earnings.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Cars left in the open become dirty quickly and since most car owners are wealthy they can afford to pay more for cleaning the car thoroughly. So if there is less competition, car cleaning/washing can be lucrative.
When you go to purchase fuel or even refill your car with electricity depending on its type, this service is provided by the station of fuel or electricity to clean up your car. This means it could bring a lot of money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you go to purchase fuel or even refill your car with electricity depending on its type, this service is provided by the station of fuel or electricity to clean up your car. This means it could bring a lot of money.
You are right having additional services and many other offers near the car washing areas will increase the money the owner of the car washing business earn will increase and they will have more than one income source only in that area.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
They also do that in my place too. Some car washes have full bars that people go to relax and have their cars washed. Business associates even host meetings in car washes while their cars are being cleaned.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Car wash business is actually a good one, these days most people do not have the time to even wash their cars. The right location also plays a role on how the business would go.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Car wash business is actually a good one, these days most people do not have the time to even wash their cars. The right location also plays a role on how the business would go.
It is one face of business many youth are into right now so I think that when you chose to start this business you will also need to carried out a survey on the location which ita going to be sited my younger brother is into this business

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
In the same place where there is electronic refill for car or fuel refill you find just next to it a car washing service means you could refill your car then go to car washing service doesn't require much head ache.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
Car washing business may not be profitable this time. It is simply because every gas station has its own car washing services so car owners enjoy the privilege. I dunno in your place, but our neighbor closed his car washing service, no more clients.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
In my nearby area car washing business is doing very good. Nowadays one more things is introduced here as some individual visits people's home and offer them their services of car washing at home on daily basis.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
In my nearby area car washing business is doing very good. Nowadays one more things is introduced here as some individual visits people's home and offer them their services of car washing at home on daily basis.
Car washing business is one of the best businesses which we can do now it's easy to set up in as much as you had the capital but you will also need to consider the location before you open such business because it's going to move were vehicle pass frequently

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Car washing business may not be profitable this time. It is simply because every gas station has its own car washing services so car owners enjoy the privilege. I dunno in your place, but our neighbor closed his car washing service, no more clients.
The competition in the level let car washing service have no clients because older one are gaining most clients in the market and due to this concurrence there is no chance for dummy ones.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
There are no car washing businesses here, cars clean their cars the time they go to the gasoline station. It is not anymore hot business like in the past. The gas stations should not be selfish.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
In the same place where there is electronic refill for car or fuel refill you find just next to it a car washing service means you could refill your car then go to car washing service doesn't require much head ache.
That's right, like in my street, there is also a cash was close to a hotel then inside the compound where the car wash is found there is a bar there. So most people come in the evening to drink and spend time with others while their car is being washed.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.778
Starting a car washing business seems profitable. I have seen a few car washes around here that seem to be succeeding. However, it is vital to consider the location and other relevant factors before trying it.

Back