Casava produce

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What are those casava produce you think will be good for business? Here in my country we have casava flakes which is heavily demand on market.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think its available in India and whatever I have read about this, it is mostly consumed in Africa and is so useful in fighting situations like drought etc

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We use cassava for different kind of food here depending on how you want it done. But for Me I like fofoo, garri and the flakes
Fufu isn't really appreciated here so it won't be marketable in my location.
I don't think its available in India and whatever I have read about this, it is mostly consumed in Africa and is so useful in fighting situations like drought etc
You're right, casava produce are mostly consumed my Africans especially during trying seasons.
Yeah cassava is a stable in most African homes and some even make it into flour to eat. it's a cheap food too.
Some flour mill mix casava to produce better flour. And you're right it's very cheap.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Fufu isn't really appreciated here so it won't be marketable in my location.

You're right, casava produce are mostly consumed my Africans especially during trying seasons.

Some flour mill mix casava to produce better flour. And you're right it's very cheap.
Yes fufu is eaten in the south south of Nigeria that I'm living in. I know some people eat this food daily here. But the good thing is that the food is cheap and can be affordable even by very poor people .we just need to make it on different ways to enjoy

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.035
In my public markets, some vendors sell these things. In restaurants, they also produce baked products made of cassava. Even in household residents, mothers can use them for local desserts for the family.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The production of cassava is a good business and beneficial because it is of high demand in my country and you can use cassava to process so many foods in the process.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.030
Raw Dex
$0.010
Production of cassava lead to the processing of Gari ,a stable food in Nigeria where each and every household must have. This is why it is a very important produce in my country.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes fufu is eaten in the south south of Nigeria that I'm living in. I know some people eat this food daily here. But the good thing is that the food is cheap and can be affordable even by very poor people .we just need to make it on different ways to enjoy
It is not cheap these days. Everything in Nigeria is very costly and all so very scarce this days. Anybody that can afford cassava food these days in Nigeria is not poor !
Post automatically merged:

Cassava is very stable food in Nigeria. It is also a very good business opportunity but many youths are wasting their time in urban areas doing nothing. Nigeria youths needs orientation and empowerment.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are right I try buying some yesterday I was just shocked at the the quantity of it now for so much money we just have to do better as a nation

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
Production of cassava lead to the processing of Gari ,a stable food in Nigeria where each and every household must have. This is why it is a very important produce in my country.
Garri is a very stable food in Nigeria and enjoy by almost all the tribes in the country and which is produced from cassava.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the skills I have learnt so far is extraction of starch from cassava. it is a business venture I would like to go into in the near future because of how lucrative it is in this part of the world.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yesh selling of starch is lucrative here too I know there are different ways starch csn be used it is to do it your own way to get customers to your self

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh selling of starch is lucrative here too I know there are different ways starch csn be used it is to do it your own way to get customers to your self
Probably, people who are into laundry business always make use of starch and I think if you're into the business you can make a lot of money from it. You can be supplying them in large quantities to laundry business people.

Back