Cash out proofs motivates new comers.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Seeing a lot of cash out proof from those who are either just receiving their first payment or those who have been here a long time and have been receiving payments helps to motivate the new members of this site to put in more work so as to also enjoy having to cash out from RIF. Though a lot are having gold membership i.e the ones withdrawing big which makes them accumulate enough RIF cash on time for withdrawal.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
Yes it helps to motivate the new users alot. As we all know that most newbies give up so fast in earning sites. So in the evident of the payment proofs instills more confident in them

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
Yes, of course, payment proofs clear the doubt about whether the platform will pay or not. I think every platform where you can earn money should add payment proofs. Unfortunately, some of them are fake, but there is a way to check. First, you need to see when the proof was uploaded, then go to a website that shows when the actual platform was created. In some cases, these two don't make sense, and that's how you know it's fake.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I, myself usually research about this proof of payment. In this way, I will not be able to waste time out of nothing. I do not want to feel bad about doing the best effort into something.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
Yes cash out proof is a great way to motivate new comers, and it can also be used to motivate even the old ones to keep putting in more effort.

Back