Cashout proof from Speak Chat Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes I have seen users getting paid from it and they have shares their payment proof but some users still complain that they are not paying so you need to see if you like to join or not
I think people who are not paid should send a direct message to the owner of the platform
The man will add you to the names of the people who will be paid
That's how he does it

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes not easy but this cashout proof is from Speak Chat Forum site. The pay is fixed 18 dollars, no word count and 4 posts minimum daily or more. It's all up to you. Are you a member at SCF?
No, I'm not yet a member on the speak chat forum,so do you mean to say that every month ending I will be paid$18 or, irrespective of how many posts I make or whenever I get registered, and also must I also be posting everyday to be able to receive the $18, please I want you to elaborate more on how DCF works.thanks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
No, I'm not yet a member on the speak chat forum,so do you mean to say that every month ending I will be paid$18 or, irrespective of how many posts I make or whenever I get registered, and also must I also be posting everyday to be able to receive the $18, please I want you to elaborate more on how DCF works.thanks.
The owner of the website will pay you $18 at the end of the month but make sure that you have a PayPal account before you begin to work on the website because that is where your money will be paid to

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The owner of the website will pay you $18 at the end of the month but make sure that you have a PayPal account before you begin to work on the website because that is where your money will be paid to
Alright thanks a tonne for your input, that means I would have to start looking for where to rent a PayPal account as I don't own a PayPal account currently, because as a Nigerian I can't open a PayPal account.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Alright thanks a tonne for your input, that means I would have to start looking for where to rent a PayPal account as I don't own a PayPal account currently, because as a Nigerian I can't open a PayPal account.
I also do not have a PayPal account and that is why I even abandoned the account so I have on that platform but I'm a pick it up later and begin to use it and it is also because I do not have time to work there

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So if I may ask, does it mean no Matter the amount of post you make there, weather big or small you will still get to be paid the same $18? What if the days you don't get to work on the site?
I also do not have a PayPal account and that is why I even abandoned the account so I have on that platform but I'm a pick it up later and begin to use it and it is also because I do not have time to work there
I

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
It was stated categorically that they only send the payment in PayPal and I think it's an opportunity for me to work on that platform because I have a PayPal account that I can use to receive payment after I might have worked rigorously on the platform.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was stated categorically that they only send the payment in PayPal and I think it's an opportunity for me to work on that platform because I have a PayPal account that I can use to receive payment after I might have worked rigorously on the platform.
Alright thanks a lot, please may k know how you were able to successfully create a PayPal account, because I want to get registered on the platform, please o would really appreciate your input.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Alright thanks a lot, please may k know how you were able to successfully create a PayPal account, because I want to get registered on the platform, please o would really appreciate your input.
Well, the PayPal account creation is based on demographics and it will be difficult to create a PayPal account from a country that is restricted by the company. I opened a PayPal account long enough before it was restricted in my country.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Yes, you have to be active there every day to earn coins and create a post thread and reply to posts a minimum of 4. It is so easy. The topics are also interesting. Much better if you will have many posts. And there is no word count.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you have to be active there every day to earn coins and create a post thread and reply to posts a minimum of 4. It is so easy. The topics are also interesting. Much better if you will have many posts. And there is no word count.
Alright, I really appreciate your input, so if I should start today being the 6thb day of August to start posting on the forum, meaning that I will be paid during month end right?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen many users posting on forum coin that they have already got paid from the website so its legit and paying at least at present so we all can earn from it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Alright, I really appreciate your input, so if I should start today being the 6thb day of August to start posting on the forum, meaning that I will be paid during month end right?
Congrats on your application at Speak Chat Forum. I use the same username there. Try to use the same username to let me identify you right away. There are many there from this site but changed their usernames.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good to see more users getting interest in the website but I think you all should consider that you cannot expect payment every month as its putting so much pressure on the admin

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Good to see more users getting interest in the website but I think you all should consider that you cannot expect payment every month as its putting so much pressure on the admin
The site admin was the one who announced here that he would pay members $18 each. Those who were not paid, they did not follow the rules to post at least 4 good posts daily. They just reply posts.
Post automatically merged:

You will be paid the date you started if 6 August then pay will be September 6 or 7. You must also be active there every day for recognition. Create a post thread and reply to posts too.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you do not have paypal then you should abort as the website does not have any other way to pay so the only way left would be to take someones help in getting paid.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you do not have paypal then you should abort as the website does not have any other way to pay so the only way left would be to take someones help in getting paid.
Definitely, this is the way I have planned to go about it, borrow a friend's PayPal account to receive the payment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Definitely, this is the way I have planned to go about it, borrow a friend's PayPal account to receive the payment.
That's indeed a big problem in your country for PayPal does not accept It's better for your government to transact PayPal to allow people in your country. It's unfair.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good luck with that and yes this is the only way out and there is no other way mentioned by the admin and I hope you can get paid as per the commitment

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Good luck with that and yes this is the only way out and there is no other way mentioned by the admin and I hope you can get paid as per the commitment
Can you not help people from Nigeria on their PayPal problem? I know you're buying RIF cash and even on forum coins. There are many of them problematic on the receiving of their online earnings.

Back