Cashout proof from Speak Chat Forum

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
The issue is just that the admin seems not to accept new members in the forum.I make an account here but definately I think one of my account is under moderation and its not been approved for 4 days now so I dont know if he still need potential posters

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
The issue is just that the admin seems not to accept new members in the forum.I make an account here but definately I think one of my account is under moderation and its not been approved for 4 days now so I dont know if he still need potential posters
We're not allowed to create two or more accounts in a forum like RIF and SCF. It seems the site needs only 100 members. SCF reached 100 already. I referred one and wasn't credited on my account. She wasn't hired but the site administer hired her manually and @Kennysplash ,yes, that's true we have to request for a pay first day of the next month. We're required only 4 posts a day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
So does that mean admin is not accepting any new users? In a way it is good and can make website stable and will accept new users when he feels so

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
It seems the site owner needs only 100 members. I learned there were new applicants but for a week now no response. That means no more recruitment on that site. I'm lucky to have been invited by the site owner.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am happy with this decision and this shows he know what he requires and do not like to over burden himself as its not easy to pay everyone like that

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems the site owner needs only 100 members. I learned there were new applicants but for a week now no response. That means no more recruitment on that site. I'm lucky to have been invited by the site owner.
Does it mean that I was very lucky to have registered few days ago, and also when you check at the bottom of the site , you would see something like 126 members, that means we are more than 100 members on the forum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Hello! Is the Speak Chat Forum still paying? I am also a member of the forum and I plan to stay active in there soon. So, is it still paying?
Yes, it is paying to active members. Use the same username to get recognition from the site owner. I received my payment at SCF for two months now. But there are members still waiting for the pay.
Post automatically merged:

Does it mean that I was very lucky to have registered few days ago, and also when you check at the bottom of the site , you would see something like 126 members, that means we are more than 100 members on the forum.
So the site is still accepting members. There are applicants still application pending. The site owner might be busy at work this time. Are you using the same username?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am already impressed with the admins decision to not accept any more members as too many members will burden the website that does not have many ads at present

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I am already impressed with the admins decision to not accept any more members as too many members will burden the website that does not have many ads at present
The site owner has many businesses online. It's his happiness to see his website booming. Before we joined that site, there were only very few doing activities. But when people from RIF joined, it becomes a lovely site.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so happy because I received my July payment at Speak Chat Forum $ 18 fixed, with no deduction. Thank you so much @Brad P. I am so lucky to have been invited by the site owner to work on his forum site. I am super grateful. I received the payment after 4 hours request. 🥰🥰🥰

Bradley Prout has sent you $18.00 USD

Note from Bradley Prout:

Starmix​

Transaction Details
I would have been earning from this site but the only issue I was having is the payment methods used by the site which is in PayPal and it does not work with my region which I had a chat with the owner with but seems not to be understanding such.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I would have been earning from this site but the only issue I was having is the payment methods used by the site which is in PayPal and it does not work with my region which I had a chat with the owner with but seems not to be understanding such.
That's the problem of others. But there are from your country who were able to solve their PayPal problem by buying PayPal account from others. I don't know how they did it like @eldavis .You may ask him. He was paid good for two months.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the problem of others. But there are from your country who were able to solve their PayPal problem by buying PayPal account from others. I don't know how they did it like @eldavis .You may ask him. He was paid good for two months.
I will get to ask him them because this has been the issue for me even right on this site for I do get to exchange my RIF cash for my local currency at a rate that is not favorable but I have no choice other than to do it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I will get to ask him them because this has been the issue for me even right on this site for I do get to exchange my RIF cash for my local currency at a rate that is not favorable but I have no choice other than to do it.
You also message @nomad he has a very good recommendation how to get connected with PayPal. I read his post reply last week but others from your country didn't read it. I better had taken a screen shot 😕

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am glad to know about it and even Jordan is like that and have many websites and businesses that helps him earn and with that he pays us well

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
How nice to have websites. They are good source for good earnings. Those who owned a website are experts skilled. I salute them. My niece and nephew are smart. They are lucky.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Are you sure they are not accepting new members on the website? Because I think there are still users that have joined the website only recently and are posting there

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I read a post there one applicant wasn't accepted yet, perhaps the site owner doesn't know yet. He's busy working. If you want to apply that will be good because you are always posting and that what the site needs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will think about it and I think admin is a genuine person who is paying every user and you are the one who have made the most from the website

Back