Cashyy App

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I introduced here one app cashyy app, but the info about this app is not so good. It is very unstable after the first withdrawal. Many users said that glitches prevented them from making more payment requests. And on top of that, as users said, coins are worth very little money so it takes a long time to cash out. If you are a user of this site, please share us your experience.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I introduced here one app cashyy app, but the info about this app is not so good. It is very unstable after the first withdrawal. Many users said that glitches prevented them from making more payment requests. And on top of that, as users said, coins are worth very little money so it takes a long time to cash out. If you are a user of this site, please share us your experience.
Ooh that is my first time hearing about this app. There are a lot of apps that people complain of. I hope we don't get into their hands

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Ooh that is my first time hearing about this app. There are a lot of apps that people complain of. I hope we don't get into their hands
Yes, but at first it is good for a new member who can withdraw without a hassle, in the second request of payment, they noticed, they're blocked with glitches. It seems to block someone to withdraw, and seems like a fraud.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
If you have introduced the app meaning you posted a thread then this update should come in that thread and not as a different thread but it's your wish if you like to follow it this way lol as this way I'll be posting 50 threads of the same website just to post updates.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, but at first it is good for a new member who can withdraw without a hassle, in the second request of payment, they noticed, they're blocked with glitches. It seems to block someone to withdraw, and seems like a fraud.
It should be fraud then. Why will hey place withdrawal and get blocked? It should be fraud

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
The points you just raised are the reasons I stay away from earning apps they are never reliable. it come with a lot of glitches especially during payments.
Agree with you, there are so many sites having promises broken, and payment was ignored for those qualified to claim a cash-out.

Back