Cashyy App

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I have experienced apps and my experience wasn't great so I have stopped working with apps
The app I am working with this time is the Sweatcoin app, but it proved good for they sent me twice now my $2 earnings for every 5 sets of referrals. The pay for the steps will be soon for I still lack steps. This day, I felt lazy to walk, lol.
Post automatically merged:

I have experienced apps and my experience wasn't great so I have stopped working with apps
I experienced bad apps like Tolona and Toloka, they are not good sites. The activities are getting harder so only the strongest can survive.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That's good then. Not all apps are scam and same way not all are legit so it's fine to be sticking with one that has paid you
I am still waiting for the sweatcoin app to pay me after completing the tasks or goals. I hope they are true to their words that steps from walking payment are done separately from referrals.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am still waiting for the sweatcoin app to pay me after completing the tasks or goals. I hope they are true to their words that steps from walking payment are done separately from referrals.
If they have paid you in the past then there is no doubt that they will pay again so don't worry and try to complete all the tasks.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There is enough negative reviews about the app . It is enough signal that things are not going well. I will not waste my time on the app.
Thak you for sharing here about the feedback on that site. It will be a waste of time and energy doing business with that app that has nothing in return.
Post automatically merged:

That is good, you stopped immediately. There is no reason why stay on that app that gives nothing but miseries and headaches.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have never heard of this site before, if the pay is too small and it takes a lot of time to reach the minimum withdrawal, then i do not see a need trying the site

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Tere are apps that are not legit. I also avoided myself to work on apps. They are just wasting my time unless the pay is good even one dollar a day, but none.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
That's why I am never interested in the apps like these. I rather stick with the posting on the paid to post forums. There is a good earning limit in the Rif forum here. I wonder why people don't like working here to so that they exhaust their limits daily.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
The earnings are low and its tough to find legit apps so I try to keep distance from such apps.
Actually, I have not tried any app that pays. I only join the sweatcoin app because it is very significant to me. I now enjoy walking some distances and reduced myself more. I am now getting cuter :ROFLMAO:

Back