Central bank of Nigeria is set to regulate cryptocurrency

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Central bank of Nigeria yesterday announced that they are about to regulate cryptocurrency in Nigeria. According to the news, they are still putting the framework in place. Financial analysts believe that the regulatory framework will be ready by mid-June.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
That's quite a good move in African countries. I think Nigeria have seen some light and I think it would be among the few countries on the continent to realise and legalise crypto currency.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's great that the Central Bank of Nigeria is looking to regulate cryptocurrency. This will help to protect consumers from potential financial fraud and provide more transparency for the industry. It will also help to bring more legitimacy to the cryptocurrency market, which could help to attract more investors. It will be interesting to see how the regulation is implemented and how it affects the market. It could be a major step forward for the industry in Nigeria and beyond.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Central bank of Nigeria yesterday announced that they are about to regulate cryptocurrency in Nigeria. According to the news, they are still putting the framework in place. Financial analysts believe that the regulatory framework will be ready by mid-June.
It is not only the Central Bank of Nigeria that wants to regulate the use of cryptocurrency, as it's the same thing all over the world which is why I believe is affecting cryptocurrency in a very negative way right now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's an interesting news and it is not interesting because they will place their tax on it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The truth is that this our CBN is making us to go through lots of things. Their cashless policy has rendered many Nigerians suffering. They are doing this now when the world has already embraced cryptocurrency.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
One lesson i have learnt so far when it comes to the Nigerian government is that i do not believe anything they say until they actually do it. Lets watch and see how things goes.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Regulating crypto will be a bad thing if we're to follow their precedents. Controlling it will give them power over citizens because anyone that controls your finance controls you which is bad.

Back