Challenges of online advertisement

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are very risky because you do not even know the company of the people that you are investing in their business and you do not even know them. I have done it before but I cannot do it again
Almost every online business that requires you to invest is a scam. A lot of hyips are leveraging in the online space to scam people.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Almost every online business that requires you to invest is a scam. A lot of hyips are leveraging in the online space to scam people.
I think most of us who know this thing are the ones who have invested in online business before but the ones who have not done it before will see it as an opportunity for them to make money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think most of us who know this thing are the ones who have invested in online business before but the ones who have not done it before will see it as an opportunity for them to make money
That is exactly how it works that is why people will continue to fall for such platforms. The reason is because the number of people who are interested in online business daily is high.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
Getting enough customers online for advertisement is the major problem because you would need to carry out proper research and investigations on your target audience before you could make an headway .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
Online ads do have lots of distractions. They are so irritating and dunno how much they received for the popped. Anyway, it is business. They are just promoting the ads to earn too.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure Online advertising is good and can be helpful but it can be vulnerable to fraud as well. and make one lose money. it will be good to be careful whole at it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting enough customers online for advertisement is the major problem because you would need to carry out proper research and investigations on your target audience before you could make an headway .
Yeah, it is one of the major challenges a lot of people face but it is something very possible to do. You just have to be focused in a particular niche and learn things like SEO, social media promotions and some others.

Back