Challenges of running a coffee shop

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Over here we do not have much persons who are into running a coffee shop, though I know for a fact the business would be lucrative if proper planning and strategy are made but I believe like every other business there will definitely be some challenges. What do you think are the challenges of running a coffee shop?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
First challenge as you need good capital, secondly you must have interest in it so you can better run it. Some people start because of only earning and they usually fail. Third challenge is to maintain good quality, once you lose grip on quality the business may be fail.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.828
As you all know that all businesses have their own risks. The only difference that comes into place is the level of the risks that varies from one business to the other.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
The first two challenges that pop in my mind when starting a coffee shop are your competition with the established players and the capital that you have to put in to create the right kind of ambience. We have enough established players like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day and local brands. So, you have to bring some uniqueness in your business to compete with them. Ambience if a coffee shop is very important. To create a right one, you will beed to invest a huge capital.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
As you all know that all businesses have their own risks. The only difference that comes into place is the level of the risks that varies from one business to the other.
That's true, the amount of risk found in running a small coffee shop is lower than someone else who is running a bigger business. The most important thing is that you know and understand the risk you are about going into.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.828
Most of these kinds of businesses are really affected by the insufficient financial resources to the funding of the business.
Here one must have sufficient personal savings to aid the financial business needs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Most of these kinds of businesses are really affected by the insufficient financial resources to the funding of the business.
Here one must have sufficient personal savings to aid the financial business needs.
This is actually a major issue for most persons and businesses today. Like myself my current business needs more funds if I want to push it to a higher level.

Back