Not open for further replies.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
@Devin could someone getting the cash prize like for example if he won first prize valued at 88 $ so he gets 88 $ RIF Cash instead of the tangible prize as the VAT applied by state for something coming from foreign country are huge like for example 80 % for the monetary value so you find yourself loser even VAT are fully paid when delivery?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin could someone getting the cash prize like for example if he won first prize valued at 88 $ so he gets 88 $ RIF Cash instead of the tangible prize as the VAT applied by state for something coming from foreign country are huge like for example 80 % for the monetary value so you find yourself loser even VAT are fully paid when delivery?
Unfortunately, this will not be an option. We have a supplier who is willing to ship worldwide at a very discounted price, and we get a cheaper deal on the products than the actual retail value pricing. Therefore, it is better for us to purchase and ship the prizes to the winner.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would like to request the same too and when I have cash I can buy anything that I want and it will be better as per my suggestion, please look into this @Devin
As I've previously mentioned, this is not an option.

If you guys want RIF Cash instead, I will look and see what the total cost of the reward is and we may be able to do that, but I will have to see. It definitely won't be anywhere near the prize values.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am so far behind but I would have gone for cash too and admin should give the option to get cash or reward for example the winner can ask for the watch or $100 cash because Watch is priced around $125

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This thread is being locked and moved to the archives to prohibit further communication on the matter. This month's contest has already been decided upon, but we will consider Cash incentives for future contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back