Changing the Location of a Business

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Is it a good idea to change the location of a business after you are well known? It may be due to any reason, but I feel like it will help my current workplace because of the stiffness of competition in the current environment.

What could go wrong, and right by making such a decision?
There's nothing wrong with changing your business location, if your current business location still doesn't support business progress. Move to a more strategic one. For businesses that are well known and trusted, wherever they move, customers will follow and be loyal.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I wouldn't advise a retail shop to change location unless there is a much better option out there where you can get more customers. In any case, you should inform your existing customers about your relocation well in advance, and the address of your new location.
I agree moving a retail shop can be a huge risk so its important to weigh all the options carefully and keeping your loyal customers in the loop is always a good move.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The only reason why you should change the location of a business is if it is not doing well in that particular location. My boss has a land but he is still on a rented property because that's where the business has roots.
Some people also change the location of their business when they realize that they have too many competitors

Back