ChatGPT affecting writing work available

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
Many writers are complaining that the writing work they do has reduced drastically , and it is due to ChatGPT. Has anyone on this forum noticed a decline in the writing work available in the last month?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I wish you could share the source of your information, ChatGPT is revolutionary and google is not happy with it. It will try to take it down but it has already stormed the world and can solve world problems with a simple and systematic format and explanation. However, we just do not have to rely on it without making references from some scholars and researchers.

w e have seen a lot of artificial intelligence in various spheres and I see no reason why we cannot have one in this sphere where we can get a well-detailed explanation when we want to research something.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
I wish you could share the source of your information, ChatGPT is revolutionary and google is not happy with it. It will try to take it down but it has already stormed the world and can solve world problems with a simple and systematic format and explanation. However, we just do not have to rely on it without making references from some scholars and researchers.

w e have seen a lot of artificial intelligence in various spheres and I see no reason why we cannot have one in this sphere where we can get a well-detailed explanation when we want to research something.
I saw the information on some reddit threads where the users were complaining that they were not getting any work, so it is better to try other options for making money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have heard about ChatGpt but didn't understand the concept
It is an artificial intelligence software that gives almost every kind of information. You just have to write the information you want and it will bring it out for you. You can access the website via chat.openai.com.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I use GPT for my school project and other things. I can say that it is very good but it shouldn't affect writers much. Most of the articles are plagiarized actually.

I can't understand what you mean. I have tested the ChatGPT software and also checked the content generated by chatGPT through plagiariser checkers. The plagiarism checker showed a zero percent plagiarism rate. How come you think that the content is somewhat plagiarised?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I feel all websites can easily figure out if the content we are posting is natural or is taken from a Chat Gpt or any other AI tool so better not use it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't understand what you mean. I have tested the ChatGPT software and also checked the content generated by chatGPT through plagiariser checkers. The plagiarism checker showed a zero percent plagiarism rate. How come you think that the content is somewhat plagiarised?
I think it depends on the kind of content generated because they differs. I have tried to generate content before through chatGPT but at the end of the day it showed it was plagiarized. I think you should use a proper tool like grammarly.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that no matter how much an AI tries, it can never replace human beings. If you take an article written by chat gpt, and compare it to the one written by a sound human, you would know the difference.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many writers are complaining that the writing work they do has reduced drastically , and it is due to ChatGPT. Has anyone on this forum noticed a decline in the writing work available in the last month?
What is ChatGPT? I have never heard about it before and I really like learning about new sites. Is it an earning forum? Please let us know about this site. Thank you.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
The artificial intelligence is gradually replacing the job of writers presently because when I checked the chatgot , the function of this artificial intelligence is extremely superb.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I have to confess that the chat gpt is really smart. But Google is clamping down on AI generated contents. The funny part is that the same company that made chat gpt is the same company that made and offered Google the tool to detect AI generated content.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have to confess that the chat gpt is really smart. But Google is clamping down on AI generated contents. The funny part is that the same company that made chat gpt is the same company that made and offered Google the tool to detect AI generated content.
That is what I have been telling people. Google will never allow them to use AI generated articles to post on their blogs and try to make money with it. But it can be modified.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It's the use of AI now to write contents which is often seen as a blackhat trick that's not supported by Google.
Yes I am aware about it now and have even used Chat Gpt and it's is very good and useful for us to learn about duffer things but yes we cannot use that to post on forums.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes I am aware about it now and have even used Chat Gpt and it's is very good and useful for us to learn about duffer things but yes we cannot use that to post on forums.
Google is against it usage especially when it's used to make your websites to rank high on Google. They take it very seriously and punish website for it.

Back