ChatGPT affecting writing work available

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I am aware about it now and have even used Chat Gpt and it's is very good and useful for us to learn about duffer things but yes we cannot use that to post on forums.
you can just use it to get ideas of whatever you want to write on but you cannot use it to publish on your website because some of the articles you will get there is plagiarized and Google will probably punish you for that.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have not seen or noticed anything like this so far, i guess its probably cause i am not into writing so i do not get any news about it. But how is chatGpt the cause?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not seen or noticed anything like this so far, i guess its probably cause i am not into writing so i do not get any news about it. But how is chatGpt the cause?
chatGPT is not affecting anybody's work as of now. Writers usually use the platform to get ideas on how to do their work and it is safe to say that it has simplified their work.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
If you want to know the practical result of chat GPT then you can login to your Upwork account over there you will see that the total number of writing projects become less as compared to before introduction of chat GPT.

Back