Choosing a Platform for Social Media Influencer

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
Becoming a social media influencer pays well. You do not have to amass millions of followers to earn, even when you have 10-20 thousands followers you can earn decently. However, when yo decide to start on this field, it is very important to choose the right platform. For example, if you're into making videos, you might want to focus on YouTube or TikTok. It's hard to give enough time to all the platforms if you spread yourself too thin, and you might not do well on all of them.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.068
It is essential to select the right platform that aligns with your interests. If you are inclined towards creating videos, you can go for either TikTok or YouTube. These platforms offer great opportunities to earn money by showcasing your creativeness.

Kerryjoy

Complete Stranger
Dec 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
You are indeed right, one doesn't have to make million followers to be an influencer, but the best site I could prefer is tictok , X , YouTube and Facebook

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
Though I know being a social media influencer pays really well, I don't think I am ready for the amount of work that comes along with it though.

Back