Choosing the right investment

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
To invest means something. It requires many things not only business permits but likewise on capital. There is also no assurance that what you invest is the best for you and the clients. You need to identify your goals, risk tolerance level, and interest. It is very important to note that a tolerance level is a must in investment that measures your patience and guarantees endurance especially if there are toxic clients that keep on making excuses. Further, make sure that your investment fits your financial goals. Always remember that diversification is critical to maintain because of the various market cycles. You may end up losing your interest. What can you say?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
If I had idle money of more than US$200k, and it would not be used in the near future, then I would invest in property, be it residential property or shophouses, the more strategic the location, the more profitable it would be and I would make passive income. So my story above includes long term goals, idle money, very low risk profile suitable for all groups, no need for diversification because I only own 1 or 2 property units. Property prices (land and buildings) will always rise even though we need maintenance costs for the building.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Building maintenence is needed but if it is rented it's a good source for a passive income. I have inherited s property from my parents. It's a one hectare coco farm and is rented annually. It's my passive income source.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Building maintenence is needed but if it is rented it's a good source for a passive income. I have inherited s property from my parents. It's a one hectare coco farm and is rented annually. It's my passive income source.
You are very lucky, without having to work hard, you have got a hectare of coco farm and you have earned passive income. Of course, the price of plantation land will always increase every year.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
You are very lucky, without having to work hard, you have got a hectare of coco farm and you have earned passive income. Of course, the price of plantation land will always increase every year.
You're so right, the price of the rent increments every year and I saved the rent in the bank and may spend it for an investment when there's one that interests me.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
You're so right, the price of the rent increments every year and I saved the rent in the bank and may spend it for an investment when there's one that interests me.
It seems that you have done very well, saving the rental money in the bank, but I think it would be better if you allocated part of the rental proceeds to invest in investment instruments that suit your risk profile.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It seems that you have done very well, saving the rental money in the bank, but I think it would be better if you allocated part of the rental proceeds to invest in investment instruments that suit your risk profile.
I plan to build a building for a boarding house near a school. I am estimating the cost, the blue print, labor, the land. I am searching at least 400 square meters area. It might cost million.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I plan to build a building for a boarding house near a school. I am estimating the cost, the blue print, labor, the land. I am searching at least 400 square meters area. It might cost million.
A very good plan, but it would be better if you could set up a boarding house with the campus, because many students from out of town certainly don't have a place to live, and you can also promote it on your campus. Hopefully your dreams come true quickly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
A very good plan, but it would be better if you could set up a boarding house with the campus, because many students from out of town certainly don't have a place to live, and you can also promote it on your campus. Hopefully your dreams come true quickly.
There are many students and teachers looking for a boarding house. The problem now is the property to buy. It seems lands near campuses are already sold. I will try at least one ride distance property so students won't get late in going to school from the boarding house.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
To invest means something. It requires many things not only business permits but likewise on capital. There is also no assurance that what you invest is the best for you and the clients. You need to identify your goals, risk tolerance level, and interest. It is very important to note that a tolerance level is a must in investment that measures your patience and guarantees endurance especially if there are toxic clients that keep on making excuses. Further, make sure that your investment fits your financial goals. Always remember that diversification is critical to maintain because of the various market cycles. You may end up losing your interest. What can you say?
Your points еmphasizе thе importancе of careful planning, risk managеmеnt, and alignmеnt with personal and financial goals in thе invеstmеnt procеss. This advicе is valuable for both еxpеriеncеd and novicе invеstors.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
When you want to invest, do not put all your eggs in one basket. Risk is distributed among several investment kinds, such as bonds, cash and many others, through diversifying. As a result, the effects of a single investment's bad performance may be lessened.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Your points еmphasizе thе importancе of careful planning, risk managеmеnt, and alignmеnt with personal and financial goals in thе invеstmеnt procеss. This advicе is valuable for both еxpеriеncеd and novicе invеstors.
That's so good to hear from you very much impressed of your contention. It's not easy to make money win or loss that's what we face. We must always prepare a strategic planning to outsmart competitors and gain the trust of our customers. That's how s business thrive and sustain.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When it comes to choosing the right investment, it is not only limited to just how much people are gaining from it, others might be gaining from it but it does not mean you would also gain. You need to put into consideration things like the risk fact and if you can manage yourself taking such risk and so on.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
We are choosing the right investment because not all investments are easy for our pockets. Money is the primary necessity in putting up an investment. There are investment like mine capital only $2000 USD.

Back