Cloth vendor at a flea market.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you go to the flea market in your areas, you get to see that there are so many young ones who are selling clothes at almost every corner of the flea market.
Those vendors are making good money from the clothes they sell which means it is a good business.
Though it might seem as if there is no profit in it but there is a lot of profits from it.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you go to the flea market in your areas, you get to see that there are so many young ones who are selling clothes at almost every corner of the flea market.
Those vendors are making good money from the clothes they sell which means it is a good business.
Though it might seem as if there is no profit in it but there is a lot of profits from it.
I find good deals at flea markets. I wish that i could go to them more often.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
We do not really have flea markets here. There are people selling clothes in open area. The clothes they sell are fairly cheap. The area is pretty crowded. I guess the sellers are making good money.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right. Clothes selling and reselling is a very lucrative business that many have undertaken. I think a very profitable method for this business, is purchasing from wholesalers and then reselling to customers in your local flea market, for example. So yes, this is a good method, especially for young ones, to make some good money.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We do not really have flea markets here. There are people selling clothes in open area. The clothes they sell are fairly cheap. The area is pretty crowded. I guess the sellers are making good money.
It is also a flea market then as long as it does not have what it takes to be a full main market of the community but rather a Coke and sell kind of gathering in the community where they sell clothes very cheap.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many flea markets in our neighbourhood. There might be many young people who may be selling different kinds of items. However, they might have an angel investor who might have had invested a good sum of money into the business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is rampant in my country and you mostly find them in the evenings. Their clothes are always cheap and people troop in to buy. They make good profits as they sell off stock latest within a week and order for new ones.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I have noticed that people love to buy clothes a lot . Clothes selling and reselling is a very lucrative business in my location. You would make more money with this business

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I have noticed that people love to buy clothes a lot . Clothes selling and reselling is a very lucrative business in my location. You would make more money with this business
Sure, cloth selling is actually profitable and also get to sell stuff quick when you are in an open location, this is because people buy cloth a lot and when your clothes are nice , customers are easily attracted.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Selling of cloths is extremely lucrative no matter where you sell them. Cloth is one thing we cannot really do without so people tend to buy them a lot. You just have to find the right location.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know a lot of people who are currently in this kind of business and I believe they are making good money in the business which is why you people are joining into the venture.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is also what we have here. We also have shops where you can get your clothes or buying them online but getting a flea market here will be very hard because it is rare

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cheap, imported ready-to-wear clothes are quite popular in our country. There are popular places where you can buy inexpensive office clothes. You may also find high quality imported used clothes at unbelievably low prices at flea market and discount shops. Fortunately, for those who don't have the time or patience to visit flea markets, there are many online shops that sell low-priced clothes.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is also what we have here. We also have shops where you can get your clothes or buying them online but getting a flea market here will be very hard because it is rare
The most important thing for those that are into the business is to find a way to promote their own in order to keep getting more sales and making more profit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The most important thing for those that are into the business is to find a way to promote their own in order to keep getting more sales and making more profit.
Promotion is one of the things that makes business go viral and it will even have an influence on how much goods or how much profit you can make so it is very important to promote your business

Back