AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
What do you think under mixed gener? Have some subjects teached by men and some by female? In my area such system works for centurys and everything is fine. I would have more problem if transgender person is teacher.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Things go normal here, some Schools are only for boys while some are specific for girls. But some are co education, there teachers remain active, the overall system is also well designed as we didn't received any negative issues there.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
We have schools only for boys, some only for girls, some are co-education. In fact, a few co-education schools here are top schools here. I don't see any problems with co-education schools.

Kerryjoy

Unfamiliar
Dec 27, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
I believe children are brought up and follow what they are told, especially the obedient ones, being in a mixed school is not bad as long as the children are not exposed to bad morals

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't believe having mixed gender classrooms inherently leads to moral decline in children. With proper guidance from teachers and parents, students can learn respect, boundaries and appropriate behavior regardless of gender dynamics.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
If you don't know, single sex schools are the breeding ground for gays and lesbians. And that is the truth.

I have never noticed it. Coeducation school is always better because the kids experience the reality they have to face in life. I have noticed the boys who study in single sex schools are shy to talk to the girls when they go to the college where there is coeducation.

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I have never noticed it. Coeducation school is always better because the kids experience the reality they have to face in life. I have noticed the boys who study in single sex schools are shy to talk to the girls when they go to the college where there is coeducation.
That is true. They seem to have complex when they're around girls. It is better for a child to build that confidence around the opposite gender in high school.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That is true. They seem to have complex when they're around girls. It is better for a child to build that confidence around the opposite gender in high school.

I have noticed this in my college where few of my friends were from boy's school and they were very shy to talk to a girl.

Back