Coinbase Charges

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why does Coinbase charge alot when performing transactions compared to Binance or other crypto platform? These charges sometimes can be higher than the actual amount to be transferred

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Do you mean when you withdraw money from the platform? Yes, I do not know why this is although honestly it is not in all networks, but in some they have a lot of commissions, I prefer Kraken.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.435
I use Coinbase only to store crypto as well as to swap to other crypto, so far I have never withdrawn crypto from Coinbase to another wallet, but as far as I know Coinbase will charge a fee for both maker and taker of around 0.5%, while swaps and withdrawals will be charged a fee around 1% plus the blockchain fee which is always different.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.129
Raw Dex
$0.001
I use Coinbase only to store crypto as well as to swap to other crypto, so far I have never withdrawn crypto from Coinbase to another wallet, but as far as I know Coinbase will charge a fee for both maker and taker of around 0.5%, while swaps and withdrawals will be charged a fee around 1% plus the blockchain fee which is always different.
It is a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that each and every individuals would love to choose.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You also have to add when withdrawing the network commission of the blockchain in question, but well this is something that all exchanges and wallets have, since there is no transaction without commission, on the other hand there are many more expensive exchanges like Kucoin from my point of view.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.435
It is a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that each and every individuals would love to choose.
You are right, Coinbase is one of the most trusted, reputable and safe custodial wallets founded around 2012, Coinbase also often provides rewards from Bitcoin hardforks and you will get the same amount as the BTC you have, Coinbase is also very safe for crypto staking.

Back