CoinEx Exchange

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
CoinEx is a good crypto exchange because it offers a wide range of features and services to its users. These features include a user-friendly interface, secure and fast transactions, low fees, a variety of trading pairs, and 24/7 customer support.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From timewall as the website is partner with timewall, lootably. But you need a lot of time to reach level 2 to become earning from lootably then cash out to coinpot.
I see. I'm exploring it now, but I don't think I can do much on the platform. The old Coinpot is better for me.
CoinEx is a good crypto exchange because it offers a wide range of features and services to its users. These features include a user-friendly interface, secure and fast transactions, low fees, a variety of trading pairs, and 24/7 customer support.
Indeed! It's user friendly, secure, the fees is low. Transactions are fast too.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see. I'm exploring it now, but I don't think I can do much on the platform. The old Coinpot is better for me.

Indeed! It's user friendly, secure, the fees is low. Transactions are fast too.
It is quite unpopular but it is a good exchange too. The only advantage that Binance has over it is that Binance has a plethora of coins they support. So much that all the conventional coins so much they you can create a wallet for all the conventional coins.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.530
It is quite unpopular but it is a good exchange too. The only advantage that Binance has over it is that Binance has a plethora of coins they support. So much that all the conventional coins so much they you can create a wallet for all the conventional coins.
Sometimes you need particular exchange for particular coin. For example Binance doesn't support TRX or Tron so you need payeer wallet. Binance doesn't support Blurt so you need Probit.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes you need particular exchange for particular coin. For example Binance doesn't support TRX or Tron so you need payeer wallet. Binance doesn't support Blurt so you need Probit.
These are all minor coins that are not popularly used. I believe the reason they don't even have wallets in Binance is their lack of popularity. At least, every major crypto has as wallet in Binance.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
CoinEx is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that provides users with a safe, stable, and efficient environment for crypto trading. The platform supports a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other major altcoins, and offers a range of trading services, such as spot trading, futures trading, and margin trading.
CoinEx also provides a secure wallet for users to store their digital assets and offers a range of security measures, such as multi-signature technology, to protect user funds. Additionally, the platform features a user-friendly interface and a range of educational resources to help users navigate the crypto world.
Overall, CoinEx is a reputable and reliable platform for trading cryptocurrencies, offering a range of services and security measures to meet the needs of different types of users. However, as with any investment, it's important to do your own research and carefully evaluate the risks and potential rewards before investing in cryptocurrencies.

Regenerate response

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.530
These are all minor coins that are not popularly used. I believe the reason they don't even have wallets in Binance is their lack of popularity. At least, every major crypto has as wallet in Binance.
It is not the case of LBC because there are million of users using the Odysee to claim Rewards program from viewing videos every day and then convert in LBC to another coin so for example BLURT is also whit a lot of users blogging and earning from blogging. But Binance choose to not support these coins. Also TRX is popular coin and many crypto faucets pay with it but not listed on Binance yet.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's in the top 50 among the 500+ exchanges which is not bad. Though I agree Binance is still the best.

Yeah, Blurt is on Probit, and I hope they'll be in better exchanges. Probit isn't that good for me. Ionomy isn't even better. Fee is too high.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is a matter of number of coins they support because small crypto exchange platforms like this has a lot of coins especially shitcoins. You can even make more profit with them but they are not trusted like binance.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is a matter of number of coins they support because small crypto exchange platforms like this has a lot of coins especially shitcoins. You can even make more profit with them but they are not trusted like binance.
Agreed! In fact, other exchanges other than Binance has more coins or tokens listed. Listing of tokens or coins on Binance is also expensive. But as you said, many exchanges are not as trusted as Binance.

Back