Collecting Antiques is a Good Investment

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
That's beAntique collectors cannot make over pricing.cause the customers cannot evaluate the exact price of an antique thing and they are overpriced for this reason.
Antique collectors cannot make over pricing, There is pricing of them nationwide. In m country, there is uniformity of pricing of stuff. There is a stabilization council and everyone must abide by the law. It is best to keep them after some years for the items to appreciate.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you plan on selling them then yes i believe it is a very good investment as most of these things are usually very expensive, but if you are just a collector then i really do not know about that.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you plan on selling them then yes i believe it is a very good investment as most of these things are usually very expensive, but if you are just a collector then i really do not know about that.
Some states forbidden selling antiques except to the state to put them in the measurements means this is for them as a fortune for the state to show to visitors coming from other countries not for sell them and win a fortune this is what I know.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
I am always fascinated by this kind of business. It is my interest and passion to collect old things. If I am going to be this person, it would be a good business for me.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.250
Some keep colecting but never think of selling them. I have a friend whose house is loaded with antiques and it is years since they have been collected but none have been so far sold

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Personally I am not very much interested in collecting antiques, but people those who are interested in it, spend much more amount on it. A person who purchase antique items must aware of it's originality.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.250
Most antique collectors will only buy them from those collectors that have all the certiificates with regard to their age and ownership You are right there. Not many collectors however never sell but just collect

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
Collecting antiques while they are cheap in the city is the best option for someone who has no skill yet in investing. Keeping the antique assures of an appreciative price someday when they are ready fo be sold.
Post automatically merged:

Collecting antiques is not an ordinary investment. Remember the price of an antique, precious, so expensive and if you plan to sell some of them someday, you will be stunned to see the profit they give you, amassing wealth.

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
The Most important thing to consider while investing in antiques is whether you can sell them or not, you will have to understand the commercial value

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
I am always fascinated by this kind of business. It is my interest and passion to collect old things. If I am going to be this person, it would be a good business for me.
Indeed it is a good business it's lucrative yet delicate business. Antiques must be kept in a safe vault and the owner must spread news about her collections. Her life will be in danger.

Back